• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

10 Year Anniversary - Nevada Shooters Logo re-design contest

I'm no good with graphic design or computer generated imaging, but how about something along the lines of: NEVADA!; Not California Shooters (small image of the Mother State with the red circle & crossbar embedded inside the boundaries of the proud Battle Born flag? (of course, we would have to embed the fine printed disclaimer of "yet" as a footnote)

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
extended this until 3/16 so more people can give ideas.... and we're still working on getting the forum store up (with t-shirts).

Keep rolling the ideas in!

jjcapurro

Pilot. Libertarian.
Just a thought, but it seems most of the submissions have used iconography based on revolvers... Which are arguably the least popular models on NS... Maybe not a super effective brand identity for your demographic.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
the admins are going to be mulling stuff over regarding our 10 year logo. stay tuned.

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would like feedback on something like this. Imagine white lettering instead of black on a blue background. I am not good at all with photo editing software.