• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1000 yard range either public or club to join around Vegas area

It's mostly yahoos shooting pistol all the way up to the berm these days. If you get lucky, or go out early enough its a good spot. Oh and last time I was out at DSRPC one of the workers was showing a couple guy on range 9 where the 1000 yard target was. I guess it's not a secret. I've been looking for it in the wrong spot all this time haha.

Haven't been in a while, but this is an easy to get to spot if it's still ok to shoot there...

http://www.longrangeonly.com/forum/...range-shooting-blm-land-las-vegas-nevada.html

BRPC has a silhouette range that goes to (now) 1000 yards. Used to be 960Y but according to the event calendar a new 1000Y target was installed last week. I should have looked for the new target while I was up on the member range last Saturday, but forgot to look.

EDIT: I don't think we are accepting new members at this time, however. Sorry.
That target is at 1100. I shoot that match every month & we're getting moa targets at all distances

BW

lawsandguns

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Where is the 996? Is it a silhouette, like the other two? I can find the 1100 by going up from the number 9 in the string of numbers. I have found and shot the 1043, by a cactus a couple times, but couldn’t find it again last Saturday. Never knew of a 996.

Where is the 996? Is it a silhouette, like the other two? I can find the 1100 by going up from the number 9 in the string of numbers. I have found and shot the 1043, by a cactus a couple times, but couldn’t find it again last Saturday. Never knew of a 996.
Its against a rock wall directly behind the number 2 or 4 Its a gong I believe.

BRPC has a silhouette range that goes to (now) 1000 yards. Used to be 960Y but according to the event calendar a new 1000Y target was installed last week. I should have looked for the new target while I was up on the member range last Saturday, but forgot to look.

EDIT: I don't think we are accepting new members at this time, however. Sorry.
Can guests use the long distance range?

lawsandguns

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
I usually shoot from one of the far left stations. I think I ranged it at 1107, but I’m not certain of that. Yes, I’m talking about a silhouette target.

ericsysmin

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Is it possible to shoot at DSRPC without having a membership? Also the range you're talking about here at BRPC that's a members-only range, isn't it?

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Is it possible to shoot at DSRPC without having a membership? Also the range you're talking about here at BRPC that's a members-only range, isn't it?
Both DSRPC and the "Members Only" area of BRPC are available to guests that are with a member. DSRPC has gate check-in and $10 guest fee. BRPC is usually a free guest when you are with a member in the Members Only area or the entire range when the courtesy range is closed to the public.

Boone

I joined DSRPC in February and shot a few of the PRS style monthly matches last spring and summer. I was out at range 9 this last weekend and I couldn't locate anything over 865 yd. I was short on time and didn't spend a ton of time glassing, but i thought 1100ish yard target was up on the hill side, directly above the 865 or i could be remembering it incorrectly??