• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

12ga specialty ammo

icode

Obsessed Member
Can you get the nonlethal rounds for sale to the general public? I'm thinking about getting some bean bags. Thoughts?

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
Can you get the nonlethal rounds for sale to the general public? I'm thinking about getting some bean bags. Thoughts?
I hear the guards at Indian Springs use them. We could plan a night raid on their stash.:idea::ihih::gnorsi:

icode

Obsessed Member
I hear the guards at Indian Springs use them. We could plan a night raid on their stash.:idea::ihih::gnorsi:
Well, I did ask for thoughts, didn't I? :rolleyes: I was just thinking that if I had them I could load my shotty with every other one for home defense. I really don't want to ever have to kill someone, I mean if I have to then that is already settled, but first shot bean bag, second one 00 buck. ???

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I can. I just put out for some prices on rubber ball, bean bag, and pepper shot. I'll let you know when we get it figured out.

icode

Obsessed Member
Thanks, but I buy from Guido cause when I go to his store it's a family road trip... ;)
Please excuse my grammatical error regarding possession of THE store that Guido shares with infinitearms and GTG... :thumbup1: :angelsad2: Obviously it was a mistake.

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
I was just thinking that if I had them I could load my shotty with every other one for home defense. I really don't want to ever have to kill someone, I mean if I have to then that is already settled, but first shot bean bag, second one 00 buck. ???
Why play those games when someone is invading your home with intentions to steal your property and possibly harm you or your family? everyone knows they're doing wrong when they break into someone elses property.

icode

Obsessed Member
Why play those games when someone is invading your home with intentions to steal your property and possibly harm you or your family? everyone knows they're doing wrong when they break into someone elses property.
I wouldn't call shooting someone with a NL 12ga rd "playing games", but to each his own.

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
I wouldn't call shooting someone with a NL 12ga rd "playing games", but to each his own.
It was a figure of speech. I dont think its a good idea to worry about someone elses life when they could be intending harm on you or your family. but your right, to each their own. Personally, i've got my shotgun loaded with nothing but 00buck.

kyle the cannoli

I load mine with super duper flamthrower ooo ot magnum buckshot slugs with golden cases:lol:

kyle the cannoli

Thanks, but I buy from Guido cause when I go to his store it's a family road trip... ;)
Same here not only his he my buddy hes a really cool dude to do business with and his prices are way better than fair he does not gouge and will not lie and feed you bs to sell you something and the roadtrip part is fun to it gives me an excuse to go crusing!:auto:

icode

Obsessed Member
It was a figure of speech. I dont think its a good idea to worry about someone elses life when they could be intending harm on you or your family. but your right, to each their own. Personally, i've got my shotgun loaded with nothing but 00buck.
Thanks for your input shooter. I do appreciate it.

I agree with shooter here too. My shotgun is loaded with 00 buck however I do see one advantage to the OC pepper shells.

Say you are woken up at 3am to the sound of someone rummaging around your house downstairs. You could create a "wall" between you and your uninvited guest by going to the edge of the stairs and shooting a cloud of OC spray downstairs. Your attacker would probably have a hard time getting through the OC cloud up at you and your family thus buying you some time. Obviously if the OC cloud didn't stop him you would follow it up with 00 buck or whatever your preference is. The website I looked at says the OC shot would fill a 1000 sq. ft. area with OC so it would probably be effective. I would think that hauling a TV out of a house filled with OC would be really hard when you cant see and you can hardly breathe.

Another possible use for it would be someone breaking into your house and you blast em with the OC shot. The site said any direct impact would paralyze the target. This is all based on what the website advertises but I think there may be a few uses for it.