18" Polished SS BHW barrel

mesham31

Forum Supporter
I was in NFA a couple of weeks ago picking up a lower and lower parts kit. I saw a very nice looking barrel in the showcase a 18" polished stainless steel Black Hole Weaponry barrel. Unfortunately they were sold out this weekend.

Anyone have any experience with this barrel?
Haven't got a good answer from them on when they expect more in. Trying to decide if it is worth waiting for.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We have the black ones back in stock....they're hit or miss on the special order ones.

We've gone through about 5K of their bbls over the last few years and have had rave reviews on them always. Out of 5K we've sent less than 5 back with issues.....which is an extremely good ratio compared to other mfg's we've sold.

I have an 18" blackened (which we have in stock) on a varmint rig of mine, and it shoots hole in hole with my reloads. They are great bbls for the price.

mesham31

Forum Supporter
Hi Guido, thanks for getting back to me. I already have an LW-15 upper that works just great. Wanted to get something with a different look, i.e. a polished stainless barrel. Have more been ordered? I know you have no idea when the supplier will fulfill an order but have they given you an ETA?