• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1970 Dodge Challenger RT

dyogi

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
70 Challenger RT. 383 Magnum, 4 speed A833 all numbers matching. Real RT four owner car with 90K original miles. Contemplating selling her to the next "caretaker" and moving on to something else. Still on the fence, another one like this will be hard to find

challenger2 (FILEminimizer).jpg

challenger1 (FILEminimizer).jpg

20190309_170542_HDR (FILEminimizer).jpg

35265571_461370795543250_Orig (FILEminimizer).jpg

35265571_461370796332581_Orig (FILEminimizer).jpg

4x4Brit

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Somewhere between a Glock and Holland and Holland The Broadlands set
Wider than the Grand Canyon then.... Interesting or non interesting fact, I grew up a couple of miles from Broadlands, home of the Earl of Mountbatten. He was a World War 2 British Naval Commander, related to the Queen and blown up by the IRA in the 70's. There you go, more than you bargained for in thread about a cool old muscle car.

Just an Average Joe

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Wider than the Grand Canyon then.... Interesting or non interesting fact, I grew up a couple of miles from Broadlands, home of the Earl of Mountbatten. He was a World War 2 British Naval Commander, related to the Queen and blown up by the IRA in the 70's. There you go, more than you bargained for in thread about a cool old muscle car.
Great story! now I gotta try to top that - ;)

Was talking with a guy from England that I know is a firearm enthusiast - So I asked him if he had a Lee-Enfield.

His reply: "Have several, and I actually grew up in Enfield, right down the road from the factory that made them."

dyogi

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Very cool! What's the value range on such a car?
Values are all over the place. Depends on originality, numbers matching drivetrain etc. Unmodified cars are getting harder and harder to find.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Gorgeous car!

But that's not a four speed, that's a " Millennial / Snowflake Anti Theft Device"! And even if they could drive it, if you leave the high beams on, they will get stopped soon by the police for that, since they won't be able to find the high/low beam head light switch to kick the lights down to low beam.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Gorgeous car!

But that's not a four speed, that's a " Millennial / Snowflake Anti Theft Device"! And even if they could drive it, if you leave the high beams on, they will get stopped soon by the police for that, since they won't be able to find the high/low beam head light switch to kick the lights down to low beam.
How will they roll down the windows when they are stopped?

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Absolutely beautiful!

Wife and I have been comtemplating ditching all our classics and getting one cooler classic.

Here, I'll trade you a 73 Wagoneer, 69 Nova, and a 74 F250 for the Chally. Hows that sound?

dyogi

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thanks for looking and the offer but I'm selling to make room for another purchase and don't have the room for three more vehicles

ANTHRXX

Simple Jack
Forum Supporter
Virtually the same car I bought on returning from RVN, except for the color. Great car for going fast in a straight line but a pig in the turns. Got rid of it because I got tired of chasing down rattles and squeaks, Chrysler quality control back then was poor. Sure miss those rattles and squeaks.........