• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

2021 Forum Supporter Hats - VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
The best way to help keep the forum going is via donations.
Keeping with tradition, donate $20 or more to earn the "2021 Supporter" badge.
For 2021, donations of $50 or more will get you the "2021 Supporter" badge and a Nevada Shooters hat!
Personally, I LOVE this style of hat, and have been wearing the Richardson 112 for years.

To donate, click "Donations". Please be sure to add your forum handle/user name to the notes section when submitting donation.
If you are donating $50 or more for the hat, please be sure to note the color as well as your mailing address.

We have the following available at the moment:
9 8 x Royal Blue/White
9 8 x Navy Blue/White (not pictured)
2 x Pink/White

No longer Available:
Olive
royal_white.png olive.png pink_white.png

Last edited:

Grumpyoldretiredcop

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Done. I asked for an olive hat but if gixxer or OldGuy have prior claim, I'll take a Navy blue and white one.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I reported that check stolen, and you as the forger who stole it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that will teach you to withhold that extra AA battery all these years from a poor old crippled up A.I. program! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

And, you are welcome, thanks for letting me hang out here with the Big and Cool kids.

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Done and ya think ya should have done MORE olive and added a desert sand color.......they MIGHT ALL BE GONE !

Dang it ;)

Last edited:

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Finally was able to make PayPal work, sent donation 1/19/2021 at 9:00 AM. Keep up the good work, theses are interesting times we live in!... I wouldn't mind a hat, but sure don't need one....