• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

.22LR

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
:jddb:

WE HAVE .22LR!! We got in some 25,000 rounds of Armscor .22LR Standard Velocity 40 grain. Come and get it before it's gone! Its $95/500 or $9.50/50.

pc911lv

Sith Lord
Forum Supporter
Good Experience

Went in today with my wife. She was looking for a holster, gave me the opportunity to go to gun stores.

As everyone has stated before, everyone there was incredibly nice. :smilewinkgrin: Their selection is getting better by the day. The gentlemen helping my wife out spent a good amount of time to sell a $20 holster. We also gave him some feedback on a holster that we had bought.

Noticed the in stock 22lr armscor for 95 a brick. Just couldn't bring myself to do it as I had bought 4 for $30 right as the panic was starting. I thought 95 was a bit out of line, but came home and found cheaper than dirt :crap: trying to sell the same brick for $145 plus ship. So though it may be way more than what I will pay for .22 I do appreciate that you guys had it and had it for well within reason of what actual market price is!

So double thumbs up from me and my wife!!!!

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
Went in today with my wife. She was looking for a holster, gave me the opportunity to go to gun stores.

As everyone has stated before, everyone there was incredibly nice. :smilewinkgrin: Their selection is getting better by the day. The gentlemen helping my wife out spent a good amount of time to sell a $20 holster. We also gave him some feedback on a holster that we had bought.

Noticed the in stock 22lr armscor for 95 a brick. Just couldn't bring myself to do it as I had bought 4 for $30 right as the panic was starting. I thought 95 was a bit out of line, but came home and found cheaper than dirt :crap: trying to sell the same brick for $145 plus ship. So though it may be way more than what I will pay for .22 I do appreciate that you guys had it and had it for well within reason of what actual market price is!

So double thumbs up from me and my wife!!!!
It was my pleasure helping the both of you. I hope that holster is better than the one you had. Thanks again for the feedback on the Remora Holster, really appreciate it.

Thank you both for the positive feedback. Come Back and see us soon!!!

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
When I was a kid I could buy 500 for 9.50 can't bring myself to pay for others people panic.
When my dad was a kid he paid 10 cents for a movie and gas was 25 cents. Prices do go up. All ammo has come down but .22 is still high. Please do not compare anywhere to Walmart, they can buy ammo by the ton. But they also will stop selling ammo whenever theres a shooting just like the Nellis store had. Support local gun stores they are the best friends we have.