WTS (3/27 2 left) AR Uppers...lots of uppers (PSA FN CHF 410SS / AA custom piston upper) - Henderson

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
16" PSA FN Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) 410 Stainless mid-length gas 5.56 barreled upper - SOLD - lemmonhead
16" PSA FN Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) 410SS mid-length gas 5.56, 12" Midwest Industries SSK12 rail - SOLD - lemmonhead

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Heh. What are you looking for? I've got quite a few things left that didn't make the list as they get more esoteric and more pricey the deeper down the rabbit hole we go. :) A few more AArms piston uppers (pistol/SBR), a few handguns, a couple of precision rifle chassis, more.

Plus a bunch of 'stuff' that I need to make another thread for over in the 'stuff' forum.

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
10.5" Robar NP3 complete upper with 5.56 Faxon pencil barrel, etc, etc. pending offer.

Yes, after it was delisted :)

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
LOL. You're killing me. It was there for a long time before I decided to pull it :)

At my last listed price the buyer is getting a killer deal on that setup. It is a light and sweet shooting setup...just not what I'm building nowadays.

If the buyer drops for any reason I'll PM you.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Delisted 8" - Robar NP3 upper - KAK Industries 9mm barrel - Samson Evolution 7" rail.

Barrel will be listed in my barrel thread when I get a chance to take pic. Rail will appear in a 'stuff' thread for a bunch of 'stuff' I'll be listing.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Bump - Probably going to de-list the 20" Aero/BA upper. Probably pull the barrel and list it on my other thread. Excellent performing barrel, just looking to swap in the (lighter) fluted version of that same barrel.