WTS (3/27 2 left) AR Uppers...lots of uppers (PSA FN CHF 410SS / AA custom piston upper) - Henderson

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Any 10.5 556 left?
The only shorties I have left that I'd planned to list are on the not-cheap side. An M4E1 'Enhanced' build with SLR adjustable block/BA 10.5 barrel, and a custom Adams Arms 11.5" gas piston build. I can PM details if you'd like, I'd have to take pics, part of why they've not been listed yet :)

I'm literally down to the more expensive and esoteric now. I plan to post a few, but don't really expect to move any given the more pricey/niche type builds.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The only shorties I have left that I'd planned to list are on the not-cheap side. An M4E1 'Enhanced' build with SLR adjustable block/BA 10.5 barrel, and a custom Adams Arms 11.5" gas piston build. I can PM details if you'd like, I'd have to take pics, part of why they've not been listed yet :)

I'm literally down to the more expensive and esoteric now. I plan to post a few, but don't really expect to move any given the more pricey/niche type builds.

Pm me price info

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just the two items at the beginning of the listing:

• 20" PSA FN Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) 410SS rifle-length gas 5.56, 15" Midwest Industries SS15G2 rail - $425 $400
  • 11.5" Custom Adams Arms Gas Piston Pistol Upper - $425
Got a 16" BA Premium fluted 6.5 Grendel built on a Aero M4E1 Enhanced upper with 12" Enhanced Rail, SLR Sentry 7 Adj. block, and Toolcraft BCG that I've thought about listing, but folks really seem to just want the cheaper stuff (with a few exceptions). Everything else ends up more $$$ due to the components.