• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

9mm Glock lowers?

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
I read that you guys are going to start producing 9mm lowers that accept Glock mags. Is this true, and if so, do you have more details? I checked the NFA website and could not find anything.

Here is the link where I read it...
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

update: Nevermind I just saw it on your facebook page. I don't have facebook so I didn't think to look there until I noticed the article said you posted pics of it.

Last edited:

Major

Battle Born
Shutupandtakemymoney.gif

I usually lurk but this NFA lower has me pumped. Can i get a preorder or maybe we can have early access? Hook me up Guido!!

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
Is that to be able to shoot 9mm rounds put of your existing AR or do you have a over haul still to do?
You cannot fire 9mm (.355") bullets through a 5.56mm (.224") bore without destroying the barrel.

You would need a dedicated 9mm upper (or at a minimum, a 9mm barrel and ramped bolt carrier).

mbogo

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Shutupandtakemymoney.gif

I usually lurk but this NFA lower has me pumped. Can i get a preorder or maybe we can have early access? Hook me up Guido!!
We're going to have a decent amount back from anodizing in about 2-3 weeks and will have them in store before they go out for sale online, so online customers will get first dibbs. :) When they get backordered in store, we fill local orders first as well, in case you don't get in on the first batch.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Guido, Are you guys going to sell 9mm uppers too?
Yes, we will be selling the 9mm Glock BCG, barrels, as well as complete uppers, complete rifles, SBR's and pistols as we progress through the summer.

Major

Battle Born
We're going to have a decent amount back from anodizing in about 2-3 weeks and will have them in store before they go out for sale online, so online customers will get first dibbs. :) When they get backordered in store, we fill local orders first as well, in case you don't get in on the first batch.
Can you keep us posted I want to get my form 1 off as soon as possible.

Also can the lowers easily be disassembled for cerakote? The QC10 lowers look like a (b****) to take apart.

I know you mentioned complete uppers but are you just selling dedicated 9mm stripped upper recievers? Modified port door and 9mm deflector? Will it be billet?

Can I get a set in magpul fde?

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Can you keep us posted I want to get my form 1 off as soon as possible.

Also can the lowers easily be disassembled for cerakote? The QC10 lowers look like a (b****) to take apart.

I know you mentioned complete uppers but are you just selling dedicated 9mm stripped upper recievers? Modified port door and 9mm deflector? Will it be billet?

Can I get a set in magpul fde?
Of course, I'll let you guys know as soon as we have them back from anodizing and ready to sell.

Yes, the ejector and mag catch can both be removed easily with allen wrenches. All the other parts are the same as a standard AR-15 lower.

We will be selling matching 9mm uppers for this lower with some added features, but the initial model will not have a brass deflector as its not needed. We may make a model with brass deflector and dust cover door for those who insist on it, but it won't be anytime soon. Sorry.

Yes, we will be offering cerekote, hydrodipping, and colored anodizing options on these sets.

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
We will be selling matching 9mm uppers for this lower with some added features, but the initial model will not have a brass deflector as its not needed.
Umm, we lefties need the deflectors to avoid hot brass flying down our shirt collars and burning our skin. :hand:

mbogo

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Umm, we lefties need the deflectors to avoid hot brass flying down our shirt collars and burning our skin. :hand:

mbogo
I promise these don't eject anywhere near your shirt collar. We have about 4K rounds through the first demo, and half of them were fired by a left handed shooter with no issues.

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
I promise these don't eject anywhere near your shirt collar. We have about 4K rounds through the first demo, and half of them were fired by a left handed shooter with no issues.
Terrific, because it's too frickin' hot here to wear a turtleneck! :laughingman:

mbogo

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Walk in customers in our retail store will have priority like I said. Just another way to make sure everyone gets the word when we have them in case they don't check back here.