About Davidson's Firearms

Updated 4/11/18
Hello Nevada Shooters Members!

Well We have been going for about 7 years now, and we just moved into a new bigger space! We have doubled our size again. And now we have LOTS of parking!!!

We have doubled our Retail area fro displaying products, and will have specific sections for NFA Items, Accessories and more.

In our new space we will have a LaserShot simulated range system. This system will be a lot of fun and provide people the opportunity to do a lot of different training here in store! More will be posted on that once everything is setup.

We also have classroom space so CCW classes will be offered a lot more regularly and we can teach 7 days a week if we want to do so. We will also be offering classroom space to instructors that need a classroom to do a ccw class.

So come on down and check out our new store! We are still working on getting everything setup and put in place but it is coming together one step at a time.

Our new address is:

2654 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste B8
Henderson, NV 89052

We are in the shopping center at the NE corner of eastern and Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Our Shop is in between Panda Express and Fausto's.

So come on in and check out the new space and see some of the specials that we have going right now.

Paul Davidson

-----Original Post 5 years ago!
Hello to Everyone at Nevada Shooters!

I would like to take a min to introduce myself and my store.

My Name is Paul Davidson, I am the owner of Davidson's Firearms. I originally opened about a year and a half ago in a office suite in some executive suites that I had running. This was going to be a hobby that I could make a little extra cash with but soon turned into a much much more.

I always hated having to ask permission to look at a firearm at gun stores! That is why when I opened even in a little office everything was out for people to pick up and touch without having to ask permission! I believe giving people the option to look and touch everything makes it much easier for people to see what they like the feel of and what fits them the best.

About 7 Months ago we moved to our new location that is much larger and we have a much bigger selection! We also have a lot more accessories! We are still growing and try to give the people of Las Vegas the best prices that we can!

Now I have a small staff that has a big heart and continues the same principals I started with in leaving the guns out for people to see and touch, and they have a good knowledge of firearms.

If you have any suggestions then please let us know and I would be happy to consider integrating them into our business if possible.

Again, Thanks for allowing us to join this wonderful community. I will try to be on as often as possible to answer questions and participate in discussions.

Thanks,
Paul Davidson

Last edited:

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
Welcome, Paul!

We know each other from the Pro Gun Club a few times with a few mutual friends. I love your shop and have sent many people there. I need to make it out there myself more often!

You'll be a great fit around this place!

Welcome to the forum Paul. Glad you finally came aboard. I'll be in soon to see you as soon as the CFO loosens the CC strings. LOL

BW

SeegarSmoker

Prefers Wheelguns
I did a deal with Paul last summer before he moved to his new digs. He is a class act all the way, fair on his prices and fair if you have a trade in. I really need to get in and see his new store.

Glad to see you here Paul!

Davidson's

I have had pleasant transactions with Paul and staff and continue to believe he has integrity ...and very fair prices...:001_rolleyes:

Good To Go

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Paul is a good guy. Have done business with him in the past.

I you are going to use his FFL to send a firearm to another FFL bring your blue card.

Some shop don't require to have a blue card to ship but Paul does.

Alot more room in his new digs.

Steve

New Bigger Location

Updated 4/11/18

Well We have been going for about 7 years now, and we just moved into a new bigger space! We have doubled our size again. And now we have LOTS of parking!!!

We have doubled our Retail area fro displaying products, and will have specific sections for NFA Items, Accessories and more.

In our new space we will have a LaserShot simulated range system. This system will be a lot of fun and provide people the opportunity to do a lot of different training here in store! More will be posted on that once everything is setup.

We also have classroom space so CCW classes will be offered a lot more regularly and we can teach 7 days a week if we want to do so. We will also be offering classroom space to instructors that need a classroom to do a ccw class.

So come on down and check out our new store! We are still working on getting everything setup and put in place but it is coming together one step at a time.

Our new address is:

Henderson, NV 89052

We are in the shopping center at the NE corner of eastern and Horizon Ridge Pkwy

So come on in and check out the new space and see some of the specials that we have going right now.

Paul Davidson

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
you may wish to update your signature line to refer to your new address.

it may avoid some confusion.

Updated 4/11/18

Our new address is:

Henderson, NV 89052

Paul Davidson