• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

adventures

gonzotactical

Looking for shooting, hunting and atv buddies.... I hunt rabitts, coyotes, deer, elk, in NV and UT. We can meet up after work for brewski and plan an outing. Hit me up. I live in soutwest vegas.

Gullwing

"Gunsmith"
Staff member
Never done ATVs.
Never gone hunting. Wont do rabbits, but want to go deer/elk/other hunting.
Oh and I don't work.
Beers I do a lot.:drunktalk:

gonzotactical

meet up

Gonna have a start up meeting @ McMullens pub next to the Orleans this friday 4/8/11 @ 5pm.....
Some stuff I do ~ ride quads all over the southwest, tactical shooting , hunt, hike, fish (21 foot boat), wakeboard, spearfish, any adventure....
First meeting will be brain storming session and activity planning. If you have a quad or side by side and love to shoot then try to show up. I will be the guy with the camo hat on.

markerdown

Vires quod Veneratio
Can't make this friday but I do fish (salt, fresh, fly), hunt mostly upland these days ( got 2 trained GSPs), fur, fin, or feather, I'm in.

ironb

missed the meet up, but i'm in. i've got a nice little FLIR thermal monocular Ive been wanting to try out.

I had a lot of fun with my 17 HMR in Idaho last weekend. I was thinking of trying to find some rabbits, squirrels or other varmints this saturday. Looks like the weather should be nice. Any suggestions? Anyone else interested?

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I Just saw this and missed the meet. I do or would like to do almost everything on the list. Getting time off to go big game hunting (elk and deer) Everything else Im in for. Like to fish, have quads, and love shooting. Count me in for next meet up.

gonzotactical

no meeting yet.... gonna be busy in may moving the the family.. lets shoot for june 3rd.

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
As long as you dont mind me being a little hung over, the third is perfect. What boat were you on? I was a Navy boy 91-95

gonzotactical

Spent time on a few ships, the Abe Lincoln, Iwo Jima, stationed in Little Creek VA for most of it.

Bigdlawrence

missed the meet up, but i'm in. i've got a nice little FLIR thermal monocular Ive been wanting to try out.

I had a lot of fun with my 17 HMR in Idaho last weekend. I was thinking of trying to find some rabbits, squirrels or other varmints this saturday. Looks like the weather should be nice. Any suggestions? Anyone else interested?
What part of Idaho were you in? I was camping between Fruitland and Parma for my yearly whistle pig hunt. I was up there from the 8th-17th. Tried to melt down my .17HMR!