• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Aero precision enhanced rail

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Yes. Just checked several Enhanced rail builds I have and they are all like that (with the slant).

The Aero Quantum rail (that also fits Aero BAR mount you've got there) is somewhat different. It goes straight up, then rakes back after the 90 flat. I'm still not sure if the anti-rotation tabs would quite clear that upper though. It is hard to tell how much space there is above the CH in that first pic.

AeroQuantumFitment.jpg

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
The Seekins MSCR (which fits the Aero BAR nut and vice versa) also has the angled anti-rotation tabs.

Just looked at the Midwest Industries suppressor rails, and it looks like they've incorporated angled tabs as well (rather than the older generation short/flat tabs).

Striking out here trying to find a large ID rail for an under-rail solution with that upper.

EDIT: Looking around:

YHM Black Diamond has a 1.75" ID with no apparent anti-rotation tabs.

If your can is under 1.56" OD it may fit under a Samson Evo rail. The Evo rail uses small, short anti-rotation tabs that might fit that upper.

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Yeah, that BAR nut fits both the Aero and the MSCR rails (I think they co-developed the standard).

The others have their own proprietary barrel nuts (sorry was not trying to indicate otherwise), just what rails might work for an under-rail application. :)

The rail seems decent I dont understand the angle it's cut at though. Possibly its so the top rail meshes up with the upper rail better. I think anything flat would work. If you know anyone looking for a 7" I have it listed in the for sale section.