Ammo Status

takemine2

I'm checking on your ammo status and price for either 9mm or 40 S&W, 1000 round case...

Thanks...

steve

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Good luck getting a reply on here. I have sent 2 PMs to Guido in the last month with no response. And it seems the last response from someone at NFA in this section was in early march. I understand they are busy but they should at least try and send a note back at least acknowledging us.

I still went to the store and made a purchase and sent my friend in as well who made a purchase.

steve

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I would call them or head over there....
All good idea. Except Each time I have called it has taken quite a while to get an answer. And they are not just next door to me either.

So it would be nice to be able to post a question or a PM the night before or on as day they are closed and get an answer back at least within a day.

They have always been great in the past with answers and PMs, just it seems in the last month that ball has been dropped.

They chose to have a web presence and it would be great if they kept it active.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Sorry guys, we've been swamped. As for the PM's and price checks, we ask that you e-mail the store at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and you will get a response much quicker that way, usually the same day.

We've had a lot going on the past few weeks and I'm moving at the same time so i haven't had internet for a week or so at the new house. Once we're caught up I'll be back on here daily.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
All good idea. Except Each time I have called it has taken quite a while to get an answer. And they are not just next door to me either.

So it would be nice to be able to post a question or a PM the night before or on as day they are closed and get an answer back at least within a day.

They have always been great in the past with answers and PMs, just it seems in the last month that ball has been dropped.

They chose to have a web presence and it would be great if they kept it active.
PM's only go to my account. If you e-mail the shop you will get a response the same day.