• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ammo

vegasdom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Do you plan on carrying any of these calibers on a day to day basis?

7.62 x 39
5.45 x 39

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Yes, I do. We have been getting it in here and there, but its gone before it comes through the door!

We just sat down with a wolf distributer last night, and we are working patiently with a federal distributer. We are also working through a contact with ATK trying to get a good price on XM193 and M855.

As we get requests for full cases of ammo, we track them all in chrnological order and call/e-mail those people as it comes in. We give them a day or two to respond, and if there is any left (which there is normally not) we put it up here next for a few days, if there is still some left (which there hasn't been yet) we will advertise to the general public on backpage, our website, etc, etc.

We have a small shipment of pistol ammo coming in on or before Tuesday. Everything is spoken for except a few cases of 9mm. It is Federal American Eagle AE9AP. We are selling 1000 round cases for $240 which includes tax.

With a price like that ($100 a case cheaper than anywhere else in town) plus having it in stock, you can see why we don't have any ammo on our shelves!

You'll definetly hear about it when we start getting the popular calibers in on a regualr basis. We are looking at doing a large order right around Halloween week, and we're hoping stock is getting out a little quicker by then.

Facejackets

Do you want to split up a case?

I want to buy a couple of boxes, but don't have nearly enough to buy a whole case?

I can get other people to buy a few boxes as well as me.

Let me know mang.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Do you want to split up a case?

I want to buy a couple of boxes, but don't have nearly enough to buy a whole case?

I can get other people to buy a few boxes as well as me.

Let me know mang.
I have one case already broken in half, but thats as far as it goes until I can start keeping this stuff in stock for more than a few hours.....if you can get enough boxes sold on your own, and bring me $120 that would work though.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
If you can wait until a week from tomorrow, so it would be the 18th, I can buy half the case.

...I work fast
For you I'll wait till Friday I guess.....cause your "ball and chain" is nice to me.....but thats the only reason.

You work Fast? Fast is not a week!!.....Glad you don't work for me!! :biggrinjester:

Facejackets

For you I'll wait till Friday I guess.....cause your "ball and chain" is nice to me.....but thats the only reason.

You work Fast? Fast is not a week!!.....Glad you don't work for me!! :biggrinjester:
hey there...I called my buddy right away.

Its not my fault he won't have the money for a week! :cuss:

I even already called another friend about the Judge, so shhhh.

And she is only nice to you because you got her a chair. That and you are also Italian.

Tinfoil Hat

Have I totally missed the boat on a half case for me? With us getting ready to move, I can't do a full case (sadly), but a half of one would be great.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
9mm

Pricing at 24 cents a round (plus having it in stock) is in line with Walmart now (as of today). I ended up with 5 boxes of WWB (500 rounds) for $21.97 per box plus tax. Total $118.75 for 500 rounds. Next time I won't even bother.
First, Guido has it;
Second, avoid the hassles of Helmart!
Third, support LOCAL small business.

(I live in Mesquite and have no plans of going to Vegas in the next month so the decision to buy what they had at Walmart was completely spontaneous. Wrong place at Wrong time! )

Guido, put me down for another 1000 rounds of the 45ACP on this next Halloween (or earlier) order, if they are close to as cheap as last time! :cornut:

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Will you be getting and 7.62x39, .380, 9mm, or .40 before the 1st of October?
Okay, this 1st of October thing is bugging me now.
1 - Are you leaving?
2 - Are you going postal?
3 - Is it the end of the world but you're not telling us?
4 - Is Kyle getting his license? (Refer to #3)

icode

Obsessed Member
It's really none of your bidness... j/k We're going to Pine Valley for our yearly gathering with Mrs. icode's family. So, yes I'm leaving - don't get yer hopes up though, I'll be back.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Will you be getting and 7.62x39, .380, 9mm, or .40 before the 1st of October?
All I have left right now is a half case of 9mm. If you want it let me know and I'll throw your name on it. Its $120 out the door.

I also have some slugs and buckshot at 1/2 the price of ammoman.com and wally world!

Thats going to be about it until the end of October.

icode

Obsessed Member
All I have left right now is a half case of 9mm. If you want it let me know and I'll throw your name on it. Its $120 out the door.

I also have some slugs and buckshot at 1/2 the price of ammoman.com and wally world!

Thats going to be about it until the end of October.
Good talking to you, I'll take it! If anyone has a line on some .380 please let me know...