• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ammo ?

vegasdom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I'm looking for a few boxes of 223/5.56? Do you have any or is it all in bulk?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
All bulk M855 right now. We're working on getting in some XM193 and SS109 by the end of the month. The M855 we do have in stock is .47 cents a round after tax. Its high, but thats because of the type of ammo. Its actually a really good price for what it is. Let me know if you need any of that broken up in the meantime.

WoofersInc

Active member (5.56mm)
223 can be found at just about any Wal-mart now. It is the one round that is no longer never on their shelves. Heck the Wal-mart by me has what looks like cases of it.

Jesu27

Member (9mm)
Woofers right every wally-world ive been to in the last few weeks has a kings ransom in Win., Rem., and Fed. .223 ammo! :troll:

vegasdom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Yes 223 at walmart but its not M855 and it not that much cheaper.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks! I didn't know how to say it without being an ass.

Yes, our M855 is .47 a round. BUT.... thats including tax, and its for a round thats normally .60 plus a round!

Comparing M855 to Walmart white box (before tax) is like comparing an Omni to a Viper.....yeah, they're both Dodge's but........:rant:

HA-Y-N 702

Yes, our M855 is .47 a round. BUT.... thats including tax, and its for a round thats normally .60 plus a round!

Comparing M855 to Walmart white box (before tax) is like comparing an Omni to a Viper.....yeah, they're both Dodge's but........:rant:
You're spot on Dave! Apples to oranges! The 62 grain M855 round is not called the "Penetrator" for nothing! Steel core goodness for SHTF! :yesnod:

WoofersInc

Active member (5.56mm)

Not to be a jerk but the OP never specified what specific type of ammo he was looking for. Cant tell he was looking for M885, or XM193, or SS109
by just reading this

I'm looking for a few boxes of 223/5.56?

GrimmLV

Not to be a jerk but the OP never specified what specific type of ammo he was looking for. Cant tell he was looking for M885, or XM193, or SS109
by just reading this
But, he WAS asking in Guido's Store forum... Which is NOT wally-world... Just FYI