Any 3-Gun/Multigun competitor here?

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
I started back in 2015 and did it mostly for the fun of it. I took a break the past year and plan to get back into it next month.

requiem

Staff member
Administrator
2011 9mm, stoeger 12ga and built up rifle. Then of course shell caddies, mag pouches, holsters, etc and carbon arms belt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sounds like the typical setup the guys around me run.

i'd love to have a 2011, but opted for a g17c instead. I did a trigger job on it, changed out the sights and it's a very fast pistol.

i usually compete in the 2 gun class because i have only a pump shotgun, but may get a stoeger this year.

My set up is- cz shadow 2 pistol , TTI benelli shotgun and aero precision rifle I pieced together. Safariland belt with safariland accesories.

What’s the best way to get into 3 gun I have always been fascinated by the videos and wanted to give it a try and now that I live in elko it’s easier and cheaper to actually get into gun sports.

jmoreno88

Obsessed Member
What’s the best way to get into 3 gun I have always been fascinated by the videos and wanted to give it a try and now that I live in elko it’s easier and cheaper to actually get into gun sports.
Understand the rules, Get 3 guns and head to a match. Some like to go watch first, but most usually regret it and want to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I shoot the 3 gun and USPSA match here in Reno every month. Started about a year and a half ago. It's addicting and tons of fun. Great group of people to go shoot with. Come check it out if you get a chance

requiem

Staff member
Administrator
just show up with what you have and have fun.
i don't have a stoeger or benelli, but i use my old beat up pump shotgun just for the hell of it.

when you see what some of the other guys are running, ask questions and go from there.... and budget. it can get expensive.

requiem

Staff member
Administrator
I would really like to get into this. I'm in vegas. Where should Go?
hopefully a local can help out. From what i know they have matches at desert sportman.

it's a lot of fun and helps sharpen skills.