Any feedback on Winchester XPC?

Friscoray

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
I’m considering getting my first bolt action precision rifle, and while I appreciate some of the high end rifles out there, I don’t think I can justify spending 3-5k on a rifle as a beginner. I’m noticing more production precision rifles entering the market. I personally don’t have any experience with custom rifle using certain actions with certain chassis, etc. so my thought process was to go with a complete rifle that performs well right out of the box. I realize Remington 700 is a petty common platform but based on my limited research I would be interested in a controled feed/action. I happen to come across the Winchester XPC which appears to be a new entry to the market, and I am curious if anybody out there has any experience with this particular rifle and what type of feedback I might get. I’m also curious how this rifle is configured from factory, or if it would need to undergo certain upgrades. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Ray

Since being introduced at the Shot Show in 2017, there are plenty of reviews online. Sportsman's Warehouse selling them for a little over $1400...