• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any Polaris RZR owners here?

iweb

Ham Radio Operator
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Picked up a 2011 RZR 800 4 with 1350 miles yesterday. Took it out in the desert and what an improvement over the Rhino that I had for years! Now I can go out to the secret chukar hunting spots again.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Congrats on the new machine.

Technological improvements have really picked up over the past 3 or 4 years as the competition has grown. Polaris can't just sit back with a preplanned and measured schedule of a few minor improvements every year, although I expect that they still do that to a point. While the technology has move forward the improvements in reliability and longevity still needs to improve. Oh well, 1 step at a time.

iweb

Ham Radio Operator
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
1390 miles now and with the grand daughters coming for a weekend visit it will go up a lot. It is a Robby Gordon off road, has metal doors, EPS, full roof, LED light bars front and rear, stereo mounted on roof, 1/2 windshield that I took off, and new tires. I traded my Harley for it so I am now looking for another Harley to trade for a motor home.

Attachments