• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

any Reno hunters?

Rowdy16

East of Double Diamond sounds good for me.
I'd need directions to the spot(s) if available.

Thanks.

Get up early, go outside, look for coyotes. When you see one that's the spot. Repeat as needed. Then you have spots. Would you like directions to my favorite fishing hole or a proven place to pick up chicks?

drmerc

Get up early, go outside, look for coyotes. When you see one that's the spot. Repeat as needed. Then you have spots. Would you like directions to my favorite fishing hole or a proven place to pick up chicks?

Yes please

chase87

coyotes in reno

just moved to reno have the guns experience and ammo and possibly beer if needed looking for some hunters to show me around, not a bum will pull my weight and pay for whatever is needed

alhefner

Gunjunky,

Get down to the BLM office and pick up some maps...it's just off of McCarran.

Once you got your maps, take a look at areas around Winnemucca Ranch Road...Dogskin mountain etc.

Also, there is a lot of BLM land near the Red Rock road and US 395 junction...just try to stay on the Nevada side of things ... the flats around Petersen Mountain might be OK but probably hunted a lot so the yotes will be shy.

Those are places for starters....branching out to get farther from town is not a bad idea....just sayin.