Anyone taking advantage of the Silencerco Summer sale?

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter
I've been debating it. I have my first two cans in BATFE jail awaiting parole (9mm and .22) and could go for a 5.56 can and either a .45 or another .22. Since I'm in hurry up and wait mode I might as well right? Buying the Hybrid 46 for $800 would get me a 45 or 45K Octane and the Hybrid covers .30 should I ever get a 7.62ish rifle. The 5.56 Saker for $700 would get me another .22 with either the Spectre or Warlock. Both of those are silencershop.com prices as of right now - how convenient lol. I do believe I'll be mentally writing a pros/cons list over the next few days!

I did the Omega 300 for rifle and getting a free Octane 9 for pistol. I thought about the 45 but it's bigger and heavier and most of my handguns are 9mm.

RFSALES

uber Member
My son has a trust and I am listed on it. We purchased this from Davidson's now the long wait begins. We have drooled over it at Shot Show the last 2 years, very impressed with fit and weight.

brokenhalo11

Forum Supporter
My son has a trust and I am listed on it. We purchased this from Davidson's now the long wait begins. We have drooled over it at Shot Show the last 2 years, very impressed with fit and weight.
Very nice ... love to see a 45 version in the future. Every time I see it reminds me of Robocops gun.