• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Approvals moving fast..

Paid tax stamp on a suppressor in July, got the call from the gun shop that I can pick it ASAP. 4 month wait. I was expecting at least a year. My Colt SBR took a little while longer. Tax stamp paid in January, picked that up last month. That was a 10 month wait. Funny thing is I have another SBR I purchased in February, still waiting for that.

Last edited:

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
It was reported in another thread that things from ?june?july? Started moving quickly, at one point under 2 months? Iirc.

Edit: for things submitted after June/July. Those submitted before are taking as long as they did before.

Last edited:

DiscountGunSource

Experience the DGS Difference
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Fastest we have ever seen. Wish we could claim we had anything to do with it as the only answer we can come up with is the two customers were on the top of Santa's good list.

NV Firearms & Training

07/02 FFL/SOT
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
A registered machine gun can have any size bbl on it! It can be short, long, or anything in between. If the registered part of the machine gun is say a trigger pack or sear, then if you remove that from the host gun and it has a bbl less that the legal limit, then yes you would need to disassemble the host gun or have it registered as a SBR if it falls into that definition. If you are going to keep it assembled that way....

NV Firearms & Training

07/02 FFL/SOT
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
What are you looking for? I’m meeting with a few manufacturers this week to see what kind of deals they will do to push their cans, them lowering cost enough to cover tax stamp or half of it is one of the ideas I’m going to work on.