• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Approvals moving fast..

majorbison

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
What are you looking for? I’m meeting with a few manufacturers this week to see what kind of deals they will do to push their cans, them lowering cost enough to cover tax stamp or half of it is one of the ideas I’m going to work on.
A 7.62 can, FA rated, with breaks available to fit both 1/2-28 and 5/8-24. Not picky on brand, size, or gimmicks.

I'm predicting you won't have to wait until that date.
I see what you did there.

I’m waiting on a form 4 that was cashed 7/8/19. It was the “get one” can from the botched Silencerco promotion. I purchased the original can in July 2018 and received in July 2019. So a year after the initial purchase they issued a serial on the “free” can. I went through silencershop so all I had to do was pay the tax stamp.
still waiting...

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
I see what you did there.

I’m waiting on a form 4 that was cashed 7/8/19. It was the “get one” can from the botched Silencerco promotion. I purchased the original can in July 2018 and received in July 2019. So a year after the initial purchase they issued a serial on the “free” can. I went through silencershop so all I had to do was pay the tax stamp.
still waiting...
I'll give you $50 for it... :ROFLMAO: