• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AR SALES

SixshooterSam

Making Automobiles Great Again
If you're waiting for price to come down before you buy, I wouldn't wait another second, at least if you're buying your first one.

If you're thinking about selling, I'd hold off, as I suspect prices will skyrocket if Biden does in fact get inaugurated.

Unless you're in the Reno/Carson area and have something in proper A2 style with a 20" barrel, in which case you should sell that obsolete old relic to me on the cheap.

I'd say the bottom was over a year ago.

Top? Too many potential "panic" triggers potentially ahead to know, with an unlimited up-side to prices.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
If you're waiting for price to come down before you buy, I wouldn't wait another second, at least if you're buying your first one.

If you're thinking about selling, I'd hold off, as I suspect prices will skyrocket if Biden does in fact get inaugurated.

Unless you're in the Reno/Carson area and have something in proper A2 style with a 20" barrel, in which case you should sell that obsolete old relic to me on the cheap.
You mean like my preban PWA? :)

DeanD

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
PWA? Now that brings back a lot of good memories! My first AR was a PWA lower with an A1 upper and genuine XM-177A1 barrel complete with flash suppressor back in the early '80's. Picked up a NOS PWA lower for my nephew 20 years ago, don't recall seeing one since. They were a good receiver.

I think it will be a hell of a long time before the AR goes out of favor. Like the 1911 and other classics. Prices will go nowhere but up in the long run.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
PWA? Now that brings back a lot of good memories! My first AR was a PWA lower with an A1 upper and genuine XM-177A1 barrel complete with flash suppressor back in the early '80's. Picked up a NOS PWA lower for my nephew 20 years ago, don't recall seeing one since. They were a good receiver.
Mine's a 'pre-ban' A2 style, PWA lower, DK upper.