Attachments now active for Forum Supporters...

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
let's not all adding attachments for the sake or adding attachments. I'll be no respector of person in what i consider abuse.

When you become a forum supporter does it enable you to delete your ad that sold? I notice people had to say admin please delete. Just curious...

They aren't deleted, just closed.
Oh is there a reason sir? Doesnt it take alot of space? Cant the one that posted it delete it, so admins are not bothered and bombarded with all inboxes? I dont mean to be nosey.. its just its the first sight ive see. Like this.. i love it. But peolle make mistakes and have to wait for admin to delete. Sorry again.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
Oh is there a reason sir? Doesnt it take alot of space? Cant the one that posted it delete it, so admins are not bothered and bombarded with all inboxes? I dont mean to be nosey.. its just its the first sight ive see. Like this.. i love it. But peolle make mistakes and have to wait for admin to delete. Sorry again.
Administrators gotta administrate, I guess. You can edit your postings.
If you want it closed, ask for it to be closed. The posting will then drift into the abyss of closed threads.

Postings do not take a lot of space. You lock it to have a reference resource. On the back side of your profile it tracks your posts, likes and rating. If they constantly deleted them it would constantly change.