• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Auto interior Las Vegas

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
If anyone has any recommendations let me know. Looking to do a custom headliner, A and B pillars, and sun visors.

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+35 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Have used these guys in the past a few times for motorcycle seats. I had no complaints.

7B97AF72-6838-4B0C-B788-F19E1492E4F3.jpeg

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
My best bud and his wife are professional upholsterers. Car/marine custom and restoration is their specialty. Not the cheapest, but not too expensive, and top quality. They are currently in California, but they come to Vegas every couple of months and usually able to take on a job or two. PM me the details (pics are good) and I'll see what their schedule and ideas are.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Ian's Upholstery just did my Bronco interior, and they did an awesome job. I highly recommend them!!
Are those covers/wraps? Did they redo any foam? Portion of the door panel in same material?

My XJ needs a refresh :)

Gunhand

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Are those covers/wraps? Did they redo any foam? Portion of the door panel in same material?

My XJ needs a refresh :)

Those are a kit, they rebuilt the foam, and did a masterful job on the installation. They did install the new door panels, but they came already covered.