Backorder Item Status

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Here is a quick update on the status of our most popular items. Please share with your friends. Thanks in advance for your attention!

LW-15 POLYMER LOWERS:
We are currently shipping out 1,500 complete LW-15 lowers and 2,500 stripped LW-15 lowers every WEEK! All of our in store RETAIL backorders and online RETAIL backorders for both stripped and complete LW-15 lowers are now filled. DEALER & DISTRIBUTOR backorders are now getting over 97% of our weekly production so we’re filling them in record time and about 30 days ahead of schedule. We expect all PAID dealer and distributor orders to be filled within the next 30 days or less if we have no delay in parts shipments to us. We are also allocating a very small amount of complete and stripped lowers weekly for our walk in store customers at our North Las Vegas retail store. Once all of our current dealer backorders are filled we will open sales back up in the following order: Distributor, Dealer, and then online retail. Our priority will be getting all of our dealers across the US stocked back up as soon as possible, and we will only be taking backorders that can be filled in less than 30 days.

G-15 FORGED ALUMINUM LOWERS:
We are still crawling along with our forged lowers. Our largest sub-contractor that we were using to manufacture our G-15 Lowers, Aero Precision, has decided to not fill any of our open orders from BEFORE the election in November so that they can cash in and exploit the state of the industry by ramping up production with their own markings on it and selling them straight to retail customers for $200 stripped (vs. the $65 we sold them for) and have them in stock weekly. We think that was a DESPICABLE low blow, not only to us as a distributor, but to you, the end users, for taking advantage of the current market situation by increasing the retail price by OVER 300%. We even offered to pay them more for the lowers and forgo making any profit just to fill our backorders that we were promised and still had no results. So, we've since found a new sub-contractor to use that is putting out a very high quality product, and even though our cost has gone up, ALL BACK ORDERS WILL BE FILLED at the original price with no increase to you! We have received samples last week that we were very happy with and the lowers are currently in full production. We don’t have an exact ETA because of the wait for anodizing at the moment, but we are getting the job done at no price increase to customers that have existing orders, so please be patient and your order will be filled as soon as possible. If you decide not to wait for your backorder please e-mail sales@newfrontierarmory.com with your order number and we can refund your payment immediately and take you off of the backorder list.

UPPERS and COMPLETE RIFLES:
We are slowly getting caught up with backorders for uppers and complete rifles. Our barrel manufacturer is heavily backlogged but as we get barrels the uppers are getting built and test fired and out to the customers in less than 12 hours. We have also sourced another M4 profile bbl from a different manufacturer with similar specs that should be ready for us in the next week or two. Once we have a good count on those bbls we will be contacting customers in order to see if you would like a suitable replacement shipped immediately or wait for the BHW barrel that was spec’d with your original purchase. We have experienced a significant cost increase on several components of our uppers, but again, the price you paid will hold steady on all existing orders as you wait patiently for them to get filled. Again, if you decide not to wait for your backorder please e-mail sales@newfrontierarmory.com with your order number and we can refund your payment immediately and take you off of the backorder list.

Thank you all for your support and patience as we wade are way through this ridiculous situation the industry is in. Please know that we do care about all of our customers; past, present, and future, and we are working around the clock to find solutions for these hiccups so that we can get you the best quality products at a reasonable price and in a timely fashion.

Shoot straight and Be Safe!

<SIGNED>
David M. Famiglietti
President, New Frontier Armory

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the update. Do you think you will be getting anymore of those ceramic coated BCGs in anytime soon?

Lw-15 polymer lowers

Regarding the LW-15 POLYMER LOWERS, are these manufactured by a 3-D printing process?

I've noticed that more & more gun parts are starting to be experimentally made in this fashion and I was just wondering if we're starting to see the fruits of that work now.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
No, they are not. 3D printing was, however, used to do some prototype work on this and a few other products we're working on but we will not be using to manufacture actual product that goes out to customers.

samhade

Hi Guido. Can you please give us an update on the Aluminum lowers? I have a complete lower on backorder from early Dec. I saw the update from Feb at the start of this thread, and just wanted a current state of affairs. I know I am not the only one who wants to know, so I figured asking for it here would let us all know. Thanks.