• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Thanks to all of the financial contributors who have given over the past year. I know the economy is rough and money is tight, but I appreciate the support.

I started this a year ago, and have seen a great response. The operations of the forum (9/1/09 - 9/1/10) were totally paid for. If you wish to re-up your contributions, please feel free.

Thanks everyone! :D

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Thanks to all of the financial contributors who have given over the past year. I know the economy is rough and money is tight, but I appreciate the support.

I started this a year ago, and have seen a great response. The operations of the forum (9/1/09 - 9/1/10) were totally paid for. If you wish to re-up your contributions, please feel free.

Thanks everyone! :D
Re-upped! I guess with all the posting I do I better pay for some server power.

merle

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Kicked in another $20. I try to make it a monthly habit as this board has been a great resource for me and filled with some equally great folks.

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Thanks everyone. I'd way we're funded at about 50% for the year thus far.

HA-Y-N 702

I'll be sending another dosage soon. By snail mail and with a m/o like the last time. I like this site. I might just show up for a group function one day. :smilewinkgrin:

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I throw in my 2 cents, I figure the least I could do is toss in a couple bucks for the cause. Besides, I like the neighborhood.

Jroy

Maybe mine wasn't enough either.

I sent a payment last night and still don't have a cool logo.

Must be a new-guy thing. Or somethin'.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
With everything that I learned here and money saved because of this site it only seemed fair to give something back and become a sponsor.I originally thought that it was only for businesses but found out that anyone could sponsor NS.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
We appreciate everyone especially the new members joining in and joining us in supporting this great forum.

Rigmarole

01 FFL
Forum Supporter
Since I decided to stop lurking and start posting, I figured I could at least give something to the effort as well.

Thanks for the site guys. Keep up the good work.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Since I decided to stop lurking and start posting, I figured I could at least give something to the effort as well.

Thanks for the site guys. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your support! :thumbup:

requiem

Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Well, we're gearing up for renewal time. The operations of the forum are 100% paid for once again.

I started this in 9/2009, so september could be called sponsor month.

If you wish to renew your contribution for the 2012 year, please do so.

With the explosion of growth here, we may be looking at a newer, faster server in the next 6 months.

Thanks for everyone's generosity.

:D

Please consider supporting Nevada Shooters. All of us get a lot from this community. Please help keep it going with your continued support.