• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!

AnyShootersNV

Shootin' actively...
Forum Supporter
Oh I see. I was just going off the original post in this thread about the benefits of donations:

"Upon confirmation, you will acquire a larger PM capacity, larger avatar capacity and this snazzy badge..."

Pachinko Pistola

Certified by DHS
Forum Supporter
Oh I see. I was just going off the original post in this thread about the benefits of donations:

"Upon confirmation, you will acquire a larger PM capacity, larger avatar capacity and this snazzy badge..."
Hmmm. Yeah, I think we'll have to ask requiem about that.

He's the one who set up the Forum Sponsor user class.

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I don't have a lot of spare cash, but i'm here enough that throwing a few bucks your guy's way to keep the place working is very fair.

JohnnyK

"My name is NOT Johnny!"
Forum Supporter
Donation sent. the additional odd amount was to clear out my paypal account from a refund I received. :thumbup1:

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
How long does it take to get the cool badge I donated late last week...
Should be nearly instantaneous, so it was probably overlooked. You can PM a moderator and they'll see the right person is notified. They will probably see your post here though anyway.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Mods can't do it. It takes an Admin . . . Pachinko Pistola or Geo. PM one of them.

If they are on the ball, it should take no longer than a day.

Browndog

Addicted trader
Forum Supporter
Donation sent

I see this thread has cobwebs on it, thought I would dust it off.

Donation sent, that's the least I could do for all the entertainment I get from here!

:thumbup: :iagree:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I see this thread has cobwebs on it, thought I would dust it off.

Donation sent, that's the least I could do for all the entertainment I get from here!

:thumbup: :iagree:
:lol:

Yep, the cost of a couple movie tickets and some :popcorn:.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
Far as I know, the regular sponsorships are at your own schedule and amount, out of the goodness of our hearts. Amazing how this place pays the bills!

okdonk

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Just donated on behalf of Rusty Shackleford. I feel bad for backing up a deal. He won't accept it so i'd just donated it to the forum.