• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BLEM BILLET LOWERS as low as $50!!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
BLEM LOWER BLOWOUT!!!
$65.00 Each or 4 for $200.00

Our mistake is your gain. We made a small machining error on these lowers that doesn’t allow a standard bolt catch to hold the bolt open on an empty magazine when using certain magazines (Mostly newer PMAGS)

Solution #1) Buy a 9mm bolt catch online and we can grind it to the proper length for you so it will hold all mags open when empty

Solution #2) Use a standard bolt catch which will still hold the bolt open manually and don’t worry about it not holding open on certain mags when empty

There a couple hundred available but they're going FAST at this price!!

Stop in soon!

Kinoons

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
how much is the 9mm catch and how quickly can it be ground down? IE can it be done while I wait at the shop or would I need to come back?

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Sorry, not at the shop at the moment, so I don't know the exact price of the bolt catch, but if you come during in on Monday-Friday they can do it while you wait if you tell them I said so! ;-)

Kinoons

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I picked up a lower yesterday. At the time I was told they had catches, but we're unsure if one was available -- something about number already promised vs number available. I was told to order one from the website, make a note requesting to have it ground down, and it would be shipped to me or I could come pick it up.

I ordered one last night. It was shipped today. I'm out the $8 for shipping instead of picking one up in the store, but otherwise I'm pretty happy.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I picked up a lower yesterday. At the time I was told they had catches, but we're unsure if one was available -- something about number already promised vs number available. I was told to order one from the website, make a note requesting to have it ground down, and it would be shipped to me or I could come pick it up.

I ordered one last night. It was shipped today. I'm out the $8 for shipping instead of picking one up in the store, but otherwise I'm pretty happy.
Stop by the shop when you have time and show them this post and they'll refund your shipping.

I'll see where the disconnect was, but someone was obviously confused. Sorry about that!

Kinoons

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido,

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post, I'm very happy with your store and operation, I was not trying to strong arm you into refunding my shipping. I don't make it out to north town often so having the catch shipped was purely for my convenience. While I appreciate the offer to refund my shipping it is not necessary. I figure I got it back when the transfer fee was waved for the two guns I had shipped in when I purchased a blem lower.

I look forward to working with you guys again when I order my next suppressor. I have 2 or 3 shops closer but I'll drive to yours.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Nice thanks guido for the lower, had to drive across town for it, but totally worth it.

Sent via pony express
Glad you made it out. It was a stupid mistake on the guys part at our machine shop, but its a really good deal if you don't mind not using an aftermarket bolt catch.

We're almost through the stack!

tbugher62

Hi Guido,Do you still have the lowers avalible,or will you be getting more at the $50.00 and up price.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Tried to get some and they said there wasn't anymore.
Sorry, was out of town and didn't think we'd sell out that many in one week at the store. There are about 17 total left between the store and the warehouse.

There are some now!