• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blue Card Shredding Event Tomorrow!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We hope to see everyone tomorrow between 10AM and 3PM for the blue card shredding event. We'll have lots of raffle prizes and giveaways throughout the day for people shredding their blue cards, current NVFAC members, and folks that join NVFAC during the event. Grab some great grub from John Mull's Road Kill Grill - John Mull's Meats while your here and chat with the vendor guests as well as do some shopping at New Frontier Armory. Please share this with all your Facebook friends and in all your NV firearm related groups. Its going to be a great time to get together with other like minded folks and see the progress we've all made this year and what battles we have in store for this coming year to protect your 2A rights!!

Attachments

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
Thanks again for the great party, I met great people and it was a lot of fun. My son had a blast shredding those blue cards. It was a great accomplishment ridding Clark County of blue card registration. There were people on this blog who are filled with envy and jealousy for various reasons. Maybe its NFA success or the success we had this session in the legislature. Or maybe its just that haters love to hate. Whatever it is they are not worth a second of our time. I love shopping at NFA and I know NFA will always have our back.