BRPC

Anybody know why BRPC is closed today?? Pulled in early to beat the heat & gate won't open. Nothing on website as of 9 last night but today FB page says closed.

BW

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
From the website:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range features a Courtesy Range open to general public use, as limited memberships, on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays, Sundays and when the Federal Holiday falls on Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM, weather and events permitting.

If , or when , they open memberships back up , jump on it , I have been a member for a few years.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
From the website:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range features a Courtesy Range open to general public use, as limited memberships, on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays, Sundays and when the Federal Holiday falls on Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM, weather and events permitting.

If , or when , they open memberships back up , jump on it , I have been a member for a few years.
At $75 renewals these prices are steals!!

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
From the website:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range features a Courtesy Range open to general public use, as limited memberships, on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays, Sundays and when the Federal Holiday falls on Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM, weather and events permitting...
That seems to only be applying to the courtesy range. The facility as a whole has never had a closure that I'm aware of except for huge private events like SHOT Show or severe weather damage, or when the road was under construction.

Last edited:
Been a member there for years. Over the past few years there have been a handful of times when there is a HW problem between the card reader and the gate. However, the RSO's remote will work.

Which is not helpful if I've shown up at 4AM to do some nightvision shooting, or even my normal time of showing up just before morning civil twilight to get setup and ready to shoot by civil twilight. I like to be in and out before the member lanes start to fill up, or to setup on the silhouette range before the wind starts to pick up.