Car AC repair place recommendation

SG1

lets do it.
Tried AC pro, did not work no increase in pressure means its a compressor issue most likely....Anyone have any recommendations?

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
Auto Air and More worked over my Bronco ten years before I sold it. Still cold when I did.
It was stiff $$. Seemingly, at least, since I was still working for The Man back then. They have been around a long time.

SG1

lets do it.
Auto Air and More worked over my Bronco ten years before I sold it. Still cold when I did.
It was stiff $$. Seemingly, at least, since I was still working for The Man back then. They have been around a long time.
How much?

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
They did pretty much everything..Hoses, compressor, refrigerant conversion...whatever else is in there besides the blower motor. I replaced that sometime later.
Just over twenty years ago..Not sure how much, but I remember thinking "Jeez!" I was a low-paid employee, mind you.
At least they profess specialty in AC, knocked it out and it endured a ton of dirt roads without leaks.
I had a place in Pioche that I drove the Kane Spring Road to, 60 miles of dirt each way, almost every weekend for years.

IBMJunkman

Transitioning to NV
Forum Supporter
I used
Rebel Automotive
975 American Pacific Dr
Ste 103
Henderson, NV 89014

They did an evacuate and recharge early May. Working great in this heat. Did it while I waited and actual charge did not exceed the estimate. Around $173.

I then made the BIG mistake of going across the street to DNA Tactical. Being an hated CA transplant my jaw hit the floor when I saw the gun room. Ended up getting a Sig P336 TACOPS with a silencer. :)