• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Co-worker

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Don't get me wrong I love animals, they are warm, fun and taste great.

A coworker of mine was talking to me about this coming season and what I am planning on going for...well another coworker who is a huge animal rights freak, beyond the normal, they are soft and fuzzy and I love them type. She starts on this kick about how I am evil and how could anyone kill a poor helpless animal and how it is so barbaric.

I just smiled and said, yes I hunt, I enjoy the hunt, it is not a matter of just going out and pulling a trigger, if it were that easy it would be called getting not hunting. If you would like I would gladly take you out there so you can see how that poor animal has no chance of getting away and how they just stand out in the open, perfectly still waiting to die.

Secondly, did you enjoy your juicy cheese burger for lunch? Her: Yep, so what is your point? Me: Hypocrite. At least when I hunt I do my own killing and do not ride the coat tails of someone else just to call them barbaric. Will I stop because of you or someone else like you, HELL NO! If you do not like it, all I can say is do not hunt. It will leave me more animals to sight in and take out then make either chili or burger or steak out of. Oh and by the way, those meatballs that you love that I make...you guessed it. Not cow.:laughingman:
*added*
Sorry just had to vent a little.

Last edited:

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Her last marriage ended because she quit her job and vanished only later did her now ex-husband find out she went to the north pole to try and single handedly stop seal clubbing. Some say she never went but either way she is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Typical liberal fascists judging others on how they live their lives. How dare you go out and perform that totally lawful act, an act that has been with men since we figured out how to make fire...

Her last marriage ended because she quit her job and vanished only later did her now ex-husband find out she went to the north pole to try and single handedly stop seal clubbing.

HOGNUTS

Obsessed Member
Hunting

Not only that, but hunting is a very important tool to control the game populations, if left un-checked, numbers often times will climb faster than the winter ranges can support and that leads to starvation and very weak species. These "anti's" have no common sense and are usually irrational about what is ACTUALLY more compasionate towards the animal. Most hunters I know and hunt with have a great respect for their prey and make sure to honor the animal by using all of its edible parts and make every attempt to make sure that the animal is taken in the most humane way possible.

One Sic Soul

Too bad this thread was not posted like a week ago or so. Then you could have used some of my pictures from the hunt I had right before Easter to make her a lovely card with "Easter has been canceled" right across the top.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Too bad this thread was not posted like a week ago or so. Then you could have used some of my pictures from the hunt I had right before Easter to make her a lovely card with "Easter has been canceled" right across the top.

What did you hit it with a howitzer? Last time we went out I didn't even see a rabbit. Granted it was gold butte but you would still think there would have been a few thousand out there.

Hognuts I totally agree

SAP_Pete

Mmmh, Sushi !
Forum Supporter
Typical liberal fascists judging others on how they live their lives. How dare you go out and perform that totally lawful act, an act that has been with men since we figured out how to make fire...

Have you heard this one ?
So, this seal walked into a club ...