Shooting from close contact to 50 yards
Shooting on the move
Positional shooting
Use of cover and concealment
One handed shooting, both right and left hand
Malfunction immediate action drills
Low light shooting in ambient and problematic light conditions
Use of handheld and/or weapon mounted lights

This class is not recommended for absolute beginners. Students should have a general familiarity with their handgun and be able to safely and efficiently load and unload, work from a holster, and deliver centered, hand span sized groups on target at five to seven yards.

Required equipment: Handgun with at least two magazines or speed loaders (more is better), dominant side holster that completely covers the trigger guard (inside the waistband is fine), eye and ear protection, brimmed hat, and a concealment garment.
Bring a compact flashlight, preferably with a momentary on/off tail cap switch.
Long pants are recommended; knee pads are optional.
Tritium sights and weapon mounted lights are optional but very useful.

Ammunition: 250 rounds
Cost: $125

Enrollment here:
http://www.invictustraining.com/Night-shoot.html

That's good to hear. I signed up a few weeks ago. I couldn't make the Halloween rifle/handgun zombie course but wish I could have. Do you have any plans on putting on another multi gun training at the CC shooting park again?

Do you have any plans on putting on another multi gun training at the CC shooting park again?
Yes. For sure early in 2012.

I have a range reservation for December 17th but I'm leaning towards handgun or shotgun since it's for the 50 yard range.
I'll have something up in the next few days.

I'd like to do a shooting in and around vehicles class but I'm waiting for funds and beater vehicle availability to coincide. :frown5: