• Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!
    Click HERE for details!

Crossroads Gun Show

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
This weekend. Looks like it fills just under half of the long tent, so average size to above average. Saw at least one "I kind of have gun stuff on this table so it makes up for these four tables of glass crap", one jerky table and a bunch of gun tables. Though many tables were covered when I got there.
Miwal is there as is the mag booth.

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Just leaving there. Not a terrible show but saw next to nothing for reloading.. Standard large ammo dealer.. But lots of handguns and ar15s. Usual mag booth like previously stated.. Walked the entire show in about 45 minutes.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Kind of a crappy show for me. I sold enough to cover what I needed, but not much else. And to get that I had to basically give away most of my sales. Booth to my right, left before 10am Sunday and to my left was gone at noon. My partner reserved the table to be near a certain booth, it wasn't and I was charged premium since it was against the wall. $140 for a table is BS! Will probably do Dec. show but not sure after that. Crossroads is going to s**t.

sbubrick

Obsessed Member
The last one at the Convention Center charged me $17.00 to get in because I used plastic, wanted to reserve cash. Didn't get the old fart discount. Parking was $10.00 for a total of $27.00. I went there to buy target loads for 12 gauge shotgun. Mywall did not have any this trip, nor did any one else. Should have stayed home and flushed the money, I would have been ahead by the gas I saved. That was my last Convention Center Gun Show. Never again.........

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
No
He does 9mm, 40, 45, .38, maybe some .357, .44 mag, .380
.223, with smaller amounts of .30-06, 308, and a few others. (what ever brass he can get)