• Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!
    Click HERE for details!

Crossroads Gun Show

LASCHRIS

My other table partner will be there he sell reloads if you want smaller quantities. (but also does larger lots.)
I may be wrong, but isn't selling reloads wrong? I often buy re-manufactured which function just fine at the range. The difference is, (I think) one uses a hand press, and the other uses commercial loading machines.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
He takes the brass and reloads it. He hasn't been arrested yet so I think everything is on the up and up... Well no, I know him more like off and up.
yes just interchanging the wording.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
I may be wrong, but isn't selling reloads wrong? I often buy re-manufactured which function just fine at the range. The difference is, (I think) one uses a hand press, and the other uses commercial loading machines.
The only difference is in the specific FFL license required. There are licensed small-batch companies out there selling ammo made on the same equipment a lot of us have. MagSafe made their ammo on a Dillon 650, IIRC.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Show looks to be the biggest of the year. (it usually is)
Miwall is there in their spot, Larry is there with his ginormous mag/clip booth, Larry's ex is there with her large booth of magazines... lol
My friend had our friend get tables, he asked Larry to get us tables, Larry said he got us 4 tables... "Sorry no tables for you!"
After some work we have three tables right in the front. Not sure how good they are or how much they will gouge us, but walk through the doors and go straight to the left.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
Just outta curiousity, what kind of prices per round/box/flat are you paying at a gun show vs Wally World vs sportsman’s warehouse vs online? And what are you calling target? 7.5/8 shot?

Wally World usually runs just over $5/25 box, sportsman’s sometimes a bit more, online about the same, where are the show vendors priced for target rounds? You do have to watch for the sales a bit.

The last one at the Convention Center charged me $17.00 to get in because I used plastic, wanted to reserve cash. Didn't get the old fart discount. Parking was $10.00 for a total of $27.00. I went there to buy target loads for 12 gauge shotgun. Mywall did not have any this trip, nor did any one else. Should have stayed home and flushed the money, I would have been ahead by the gas I saved. That was my last Convention Center Gun Show. Never again.........

LASCHRIS

I have been to a few gun shows in the past. Not in Vegas. No deals at all. Lots of long winded talk from the guys at the table. At two of them, vendors brought guns with rounds in them. AD's. Nobody hurt. One a year pulls out a derringer out of his was waste band to show customer. Vender shoots self in leg. More like a big flea market. Root canal is more fun. To each his own.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Sold a bit today. Another two or three guns tomorrow would be great. Might come home with something or two, will see.

sbubrick

Obsessed Member
Was there yesterday! Son in law was with me and asked me to look out for a Sig 365. First table in the first row we went down I asked the guy if he had any expecting a laugh. He pointed to one on the table $488.98 + tax. That was the deal of the day. He had five I almost bought a second one for myself. The new ones now come with a nice padded plastic box. Purchased mine last February and it came in a cardboard box. other than the 365 deal nothing else looked good. Most everything else was retail+. Scored two cases of shotgun shells for $97. Saved about $10. take that off the admission of $14. and my entrance was $4.00

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
Not a bad price for the shells. Which brand and shot size?

Was there yesterday! Son in law was with me and asked me to look out for a Sig 365. First table in the first row we went down I asked the guy if he had any expecting a laugh. He pointed to one on the table $488.98 + tax. That was the deal of the day. He had five I almost bought a second one for myself. The new ones now come with a nice padded plastic box. Purchased mine last February and it came in a cardboard box. other than the 365 deal nothing else looked good. Most everything else was retail+. Scored two cases of shotgun shells for $97. Saved about $10. take that off the admission of $14. and my entrance was $4.00

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Sold 6 pistols yesterday. Traded two pistols each towards a rifle. Sold no long guns. So much for making room in the safe.
What I traded for the M1 carbine was a good deal for me. The trade towards the Winchester 1890 was probably ok. And still went home with funds.

Last show traded a few items with a lady. One long gun I had listed at $200 (higher end of fair) this show she had it at $300. She bought some items from me and then put them out on the table for $30 more than Miwall had them. I think she was talking about people complaining because she priced them more than they could get them at Midwayusa. She also was complaining about not selling anything.