• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Custom dagger blade sharpening......

Coup d'etat

Hello Clarice, did you miss me?
Hello there. I'm in Las Vegas, and I need a custom dagger sharpened. I can send pics if needed. The dagger is made in USA by an unknown maker. His mark is on the blade but no one recognizes it. Whereabouts are you located?

Thanks, Coup

jseymour

Obsessed Member
Hello there. I'm in Las Vegas, and I need a custom dagger sharpened. I can send pics if needed. The dagger is made in USA by an unknown maker. His mark is on the blade but no one recognizes it. Whereabouts are you located?

Thanks, Coup
Sorry but I'm no longer in business. I had to shut the shop down and currently in Pahrump. Once I get a new shop up and running I'll be active on here again.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Glad you opened up shop it here. I may be in the market for some quality knives made in the future. We can always use good new businesses out here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jseymour

Obsessed Member
Glad you opened up shop it here. I may be in the market for some quality knives made in the future. We can always use good new businesses out here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I really like it out here. I haven't been woke up at 3am by search helicopters and police looking for someone since I moved out here. No drive by shootings are anything. And the temperature actually feels a little cooler without all the concrete radiating heat till well past midnight.

jseymour

Obsessed Member
Yeah how is it going? Is business up and running?
No the business isn't up and running. I'm just doing it as a hobby for now. When I do start back up I'll start another llc as I made a few business mistakes with the last business and don't want that to come back and haunt the new start up. Going slowly as the land lord changed property management companies and we had to work out a new agreement on what I could do and not do in the shop. But things are moving in the right direction.

Also if you guys liked forged in fire theirs a new show filming now revolving around bladesports. cutting competitions and I'm trying to get a few knives in that show. Just looking for people to use them on their now.