• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Customer Service Suprise

Ok so not THAT surprising at this point. Everyone knows they have good service. But I felt like I still needed to write this. I have an LW-15 Polymer lower and after about 2 years with it one of the pivot pin lugs on the receiver broke during removal of my upper. True to the lifetime warranty I brought it in and they just filled out some paperwork, made a copy of my ID and handed me a new one. I was amazed at just how easy the process was. Thanks Guys! I knew there was a reason I always come to you when I need something.

garand_guy

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I'm used to pretty good service wherever I go, but I was really blown away at how awesome everyone at NFA was. So they get Nevada Carry's ringing endorsement.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
Sadly I stay away from New Frontier Armory and another local store in Henderson, because they ALWAYS have something I want! I'm getting to the point where I want to buy something else, so I'll drop by again soon. It's also very surprising when the guys behind the counter say, "Welcome back", when my last visit was more than a year ago!

XDFan

Member (9mm)
+1 on their customer service. I've watched them as they help other customers, they are there for them until the customer is done. It's impressive.