• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CZ Scorpion Micro

Botak

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Ran into a problem guys and gals! I'm confused now.
Was set on getting the S2 micro with the folding brace but saw an S1 in person and it feels rather small imo.
Anyone has both? Would like an opinion. Cheers.

Ran into a problem guys and gals! I'm confused now.
Was set on getting the S2 micro with the folding brace but saw an S1 in person and it feels rather small imo.
Anyone has both? Would like an opinion. Cheers.
Just buy one. Lol. The 7” one isn’t very big and fits nicely in a backpack when folded. I don’t have numbers in front of me but I’d guess an S1 with the foldy foldy brace is about the same length as the short barrel with the collapsible stock because that thing sticks way out past the back of the gun. Plus the 7” barrel gives the 9mm a little extra oomph.

I promise it’s not that big (that’s what I told her?!)

E9DBD565-9D04-4B06-AB7B-85CB776920D9.jpeg

Botak

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Just buy one. Lol. The 7” one isn’t very big and fits nicely in a backpack when folded. I don’t have numbers in front of me but I’d guess an S1 with the foldy foldy brace is about the same length as the short barrel with the collapsible stock because that thing sticks way out past the back of the gun. Plus the 7” barrel gives the 9mm a little extra oomph.

I promise it’s not that big (that’s what I told her?!)

View attachment 84671
Thanks! I feel the same way as well. moreover S1 are easier to find.
As of now, I would consider an S2 if I decide to add a suppressor to it, just thinking out loud.

BTW, still have that jeep wagon? 🍻

Thanks! I feel the same way as well. moreover S1 are easier to find.
As of now, I would consider an S2 if I decide to add a suppressor to it, just thinking out loud.

BTW, still have that jeep wagon? 🍻
Yeah, suppressor would be the main argument for an S2. Keeping the overall size down.

Butttttttttttttttt

HBI does sell micro conversion kits. I totally understand not wanting to dump more money, but its always an option.

Last edited:

Botak

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Yeah, suppressor would be the main argument for an S2. Keeping the overall size down.

Butttttttttttttttt

HBI does sell micro conversion kits. I totally understand not wanting to dump more money, but its always an option.
Noted. Thx.
Gonna drop by Precision tomorrow to try out their rental and have a feel for it. Appreciate all the suggestions 🙏.

Botak

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
I hear where you’re coming from

but

That’s a damn near perfect build, and literally nothing these days will be ‘well priced’

Add up the cost of his mods and see where it comes out especially with the CZ Custom trigger
Tempting 😆