• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Deer 1, 'hunter' 0.

RavenBrother

It is hillarious :D I love the ending line..."that is why hunters bring a rifle and scope...to even out the odds" :D

Enoc

Very funny story, thanks for posting it. I lived on a ranch for a few years and wrestled a lot of animals. I would never try to wrestle a deer.

2upFZ1

XDm for life!
Forum Supporter
Christ I'm still laughing.

Despite the gash in my head and the several large knots where I had cleverly arrested the deer's momentum by bracing my head against various large rocks as it dragged me across the ground, I could still think clearly enough to recognize that there was a small chance that I shared some tiny amount of responsibility for the situation we were in.

plstu

The Undertaker
Forum Supporter
Good one! Can't imagine roping one of those big White Tail Bucks of Maine! If anyone knows the comedian Ron White, imagine HIM telling this story!
Thanks Bob

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
LOL
The proper thing to do when a deer bites you is probably to freeze and draw back slowly. I tried screaming and shaking instead. My method was ineffective.
Every word of that was hilarious.