Draco AK pistol

Got a few questions for you guys about these.

What is the price for these at your guys place? I saw one in there, do you still have them?

Also, how good are these, quality wise compared to other AK's? I am considering one.

Also, can you guys get Saiga AK's in 7.62x39 that have not been converted yet? I saw some Saiga conversions in your shop, but none that were just plain in the $400 price range. If so, what is your price on those?

Sorry for all the questions. I promise to buy some more stuff from you guys in the future though. :)

kboxvegas

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
Well I cannot answer any of the other questions but I can tell you that the Draco's come directly from Cugir in Romainia.

Since the Draco is a pistol it does not need the us parts to conform to 922r.

There are conflicting reports whether or not Century monkeys around with them due to a old trigger recall that called for them to put in a Tapco G2.

I got one from Lock and Load around 8 months ago and it did not have a G2 trigger and therefor it was not touched by Century.

You can still find some with canted sights but mine was top notch.

I would also like to pickup an unconverted 7.62 Saiga locally. As long as it is around $380.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We have them for $379 but we are curently out. Waiting for a new shipment to come in hopefully any day now.

We do have one used one for sale.

If you e-mail the shop re: the unconverted Saiga rifle I can shoot you out a price ASAP on it.

sales@newfrontierarmory.com

Thanks!

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
RM,

I don't know how long you have been dealing with NFA but I just got back to Las Vegas several months ago and had heard about there store from a friend. They are the only store in town I buy from, not saying they are the only good store in town.

Guido is a man of his word and that is number one in my book, he has a great staff with no ego or attitude. Not easy to find in this town.

Paulie

RM,

I don't know how long you have been dealing with NFA but I just got back to Las Vegas several months ago and had heard about there store from a friend. They are the only store in town I buy from, not saying they are the only good store in town.

Guido is a man of his word and that is number one in my book, he has a great staff with no ego or attitude. Not easy to find in this town.

Paulie
You know paulie, I only found out about new frontier a few months ago but it has quickly become my favorite shop. They cater really well to my tastes, they are friendly, have great prices, and they are one of the closer shops to me (about time!!!).

I have very happy with them so far and have already recommended them to other locals as well.