Elite Sports Express Truck coming to NFA this Saturday!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Come out Saturday and check out exciting new ATK products on the Elite Sports Express Truck. It will dock in front of New Frontier Armory to display the latest and greatest from FNH, Smith & Wesson, Walther, Federal Premium Ammunition, Insight Lights, RCBS, T/C and MORE!! Talk to factory reps about new products from all these great companies, and of course see whats new at your FAVORITE Las Vegas Valley gun store!

Here's a link so you can see some pictures of past events and get more information.

http://www.elitesportsexpress.com/

The Law

Former Attorney
Come out Saturday and check out exciting new ATK products on the Elite Sports Express Truck. It will dock in front of New Frontier Armory to display the latest and greatest from FNH, Smith & Wesson, Walther, Federal Premium Ammunition, Insight Lights, RCBS, T/C and MORE!! Talk to factory reps about new products from all these great companies, and of course see whats new at your FAVORITE Las Vegas Valley gun store!

Here's a link so you can see some pictures of past events and get more information.

http://www.elitesportsexpress.com/
Sweet. Now if you could arrange to have the In-N-Out truck pull up next to it, I'd be set!

b0neZ

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Guido needs to open an NFA branch here in the north so we can enjoy all of the fun activities you guys get.

ZMB HNTR

Could it possibly be busier than you guys were this afternoon when I stopped in?! :willy_nilly:

Cool new glass display with the Harris and YHM goodies. :thumbup:

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Stopped by this morning, picked up a bunch of fliers and talked to one of the guys about why there aren't any pink grips for the M&Pc.

I then picked up the last few parts for the AR I was building for my mom.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Great stuff! Popped in for a little bit. Tried to drag the wife out of the jeep to check out some things and she gave me the look. Probably because we just got back form Jeeping and Caching, lol. I wanted if nothing else to pick up a Magpul Iphone case but a guy immediately in front of me got the last one.:boxing_smiley: