Elko match

We are lucky we finished when we did yesterday. About 45 minutes after the shoot was over the wind went from zero to twenty with about a two miles visibility.

Tony and Dan got second and third. Dan won the multiple round shoot off.

You all that didn't make the shoot missed a good one.
Vaughn missed his last target for a 39
Jon and Cody shot off with a 35 Jon took second.

Last one for the year will be November and then will start up in January.

I'm not sure i Will be able to shoot in November. Will depend on when my hand surgery happens.

LongRange

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
You all that didn't make the shoot missed a good one.
Vaughn missed his last target for a 39
Jon and Cody shot off with a 35 Jon took second.

Last one for the year will be November and then will start up in January.

I'm not sure i Will be able to shoot in November. Will depend on when my hand surgery happens.
are you guys already shooting this year? whens the next match?

The match started just a bit cool, almost had to take some clothes off but halfway through the wind came up and it got cold.
The snow started about twenty minutes after the match.

Scores weren't high but when your dressed up like the kid in the Christmas story they were good.

Rangemaster

Step Back Behind The Line
What time should we be there? our match this weekend just got canceled. These long weekends with bad weather is catching up to me.

Unless someone named Noah starts building an Ark or someone named Santa Claus with a herd of Reindeer and Elves move in we are shooting.

Right now Noah don't stand a chance it's those damned Elves moving in that have me worried.

LongRange

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
lol no kidding....i think in the month of February we worked about 4-5 days on jobs....ive got one job weve been on about 8 days sense november 26th.

this gun is shooting pretty good and the weather looks good so ill be up...i think a few of these other guys will end up coming up everyone is itching to shoot a match.

LongRange

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
well it snowed and rained until around 12 yesterday so i got a late start with my finial testing...pretty sure it was me but i had a couple outta the groups so im going to try and take an EO from work one day to get this finished if i can not duck outta work early im not sure if ill make it the 16th.