Employment/Jobs - helping our members!

Hiring for commercial HVAC install

Guys I have an opening for a journeyman level installer. We do a 90% of our work for Walmart and travel a lot. I've been with the company (Source Refrigeration) for 15 years and the pay/benefits are great. Please pass this along if you know anyone or if anyone is interested.
Erick
702-604-7821

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
Clark County Shooting Complex Hiring RSO's

The Clark County Shooting Complex is accepting applications for rifle/pistol RSO's. Feel free to message me with any questions, Thanks!

Looking for a part time/weekend job. I have loads of driving time in armored, box and panel trucks, no cdl. Worked in convention set up, warehouses and construction. Not afraid of labor. I have pretty strong sales skills as i sold luxury cars for a few years, but would prefer to stay out of heavy customer service work.

Lrh502

Very Active Member
Looking for a part time/weekend job. I have loads of driving time in armored, box and panel trucks, no cdl. Worked in convention set up, warehouses and construction. Not afraid of labor. I have pretty strong sales skills as i sold luxury cars for a few years, but would prefer to stay out of heavy customer service work.
You drove armored trucks too! Was it here in Vegas? I did that for 2.5 years-one of the absolute (poop)tiest jobs I ever had. (poop) coworkers,(poop) trucks,and (poop) managent.

You drove armored trucks too! Was it here in Vegas? I did that for 2.5 years-one of the absolute (poop)tiest jobs I ever had. (poop) coworkers,(poop) trucks,and (poop) managent.
Yeah i worked for brinks like three years. Must have been about 2010. Long Hours and low pay. Co workers werent so bad tho. I made a couple lifetime friends.

MikeBajorek

Consultant
Forum Supporter
PM me if you are interested in the financial services industry. Sales/commission only. We are hiring full or part time entry level reps.

MikeBajorek

Consultant
Forum Supporter
**Looking for reliable handyman** My wife and I have a property management company in Las Vegas. Reliable handyman vendors seem to be increasingly difficult to find. PM me if you're interested. Just to be clear, this is not an offer to hire a handyman within our company. We only use independent contractors/vendors. Thanks!

icode

Obsessed Member
Now hiring 1 plumber and 1 electrician!
My brother's construction company is looking for tradesmen with emphasis on the two listed trades but the more versatile a person is the busier they will stay. He is looking to hire immediately, PM me.

pooty

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Part time job opening: Front of House at small family owned restaurant in Henderson near McCarran Airport.
Evenings 5 - 8
No experience required. Min age 16 years.
Must own, reliable vehicle. You may be tasked to do one reimbursed delivery a day (no greater than 5 miles).
Be able to obtain Health and TAM cards.
Be presentable and professional, no visible tattoos or gauges.

Last edited: