• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Excellent service, as usual

Las Vegan

Gettin' there
I stopped by NFA this past weekend to purchase a new Gen 4 G19. Luckily they had one Blue Label in stock.

I stocked up on ammo while I was in (great price on S&B range rounds), and grabbed a few extra items as well. I ended up spending half of my tax refund, and it looks like most of the other half will be going to Roger Phillips in the next few months.

As with every other time that I have shopped there, the customer service was top notch. Thanks to all you guys and gals for setting the bar so high.

Glockaholic

I shoot therefore I am
Forum Supporter
I couldn't agree more. I am ALWAYS treated like a VIP when I visit NFA. In fact, a few weeks ago I was having ejection problems with my bolt-gun. I took it in on a Sunday morning and I was prepared to leave it for a few weeks. However, Cliff had it back in my hands before I left. Thank you again for the excellent service!! :thumbup:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thank You guys for the feedback!!! The guys love to hear it and keeps them "aiming to please"!

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I only do business with 3 shops in vegas, and NFA is one because ive never felt unwelcome. Whether i was browsing cause im rarely in the north or im there to order a new NF ive gotten the same treatment and welcome feeling.

Thanks guys for running a good shop!

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
They are pretty much the only shop that I deal with because of their prices and customer service. Unfortunately I live in Hendertucky so it's a little bit of a drive, but it's been worth it.