• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Excessive or nah?

Pale Rider

Obsessed Member
Since this revolves around cars, but not the general focus of what happened I posted here in general. If you want to skip to the time in question, start at 14:25. So, excessive or not? :copbeatdown:

Classic case of gambling in Vegas...and losing. I have no problem with them taking him. He parked on the freeway to be an ass...to the cop. Police have to deal with idiots like that 50 times a day. Every single day. God bless em.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Are you ****ing kidding me? **** all these *******s. They were driving fast and thinking they are cool. Just like the *******s on motorcycles who are driving 100mph and doing wheelies. No respect for other drivers.

Elderly people drive on the highway too, they could have caused a major accident and cost people their lives. You want to do that **** do it at a race track and not on public streets.

Paulie

Are you ****ing kidding me? **** all these *******s. They were driving fast and thinking they are cool. Just like the *******s on motorcycles who are driving 100mph and doing wheelies. No respect for other drivers.

Elderly people drive on the highway too, they could have caused a major accident and cost people their lives. You want to do that **** do it at a race track and not on public streets.

Paulie

Aside from one dirt bag saying, "call my lawyer". I do wonder if they also spewed to the Trooper, "do you know who my mommy and daddy are"? Charitably they are idiots behaving recklessly.

Brad

Last edited:

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
I’m extremely skeptical of their story/claims as they were filming inside main perp’s car but didn’t show anything up until the arrest from inside said car.

If he was just talking crap to the cop, that seems excessive. But I could easily see the lane change being slated as aggressive driving, stopping in the middle of the road elevating it to reckless driving, which becomes an arrestable offense. Given the racing and other examples of reckless driving they filmed themselves doing in expensive exotics, I can’t really weep over a rich dweeb getting a taste of authority.

Facejackets

Low Speed High Drag
The only thing excessive about the cops behavior was his level of patience.

One thing that no one has brought up was how long the guy drove on the shoulder before stopping. Seems like he just wanted to dick with that cop a little more. I like how he tried to keep the cops door open after being put in the back seat, but the cop just slammed it on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie
Only addressing the incident in the time frame mentioned in my original post, not what took place prior. With that said, here is a leo, on duty in a marked car, asking a tuner to show off on public roads.

Then a little closer to home...
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/officer-was-driving-109/

In the moments before officer James Manor plowed into a pickup attempting a left turn, he was driving his patrol car 109 mph without flashing lights or siren, Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Wednesday.

Aside from one dirt bag saying, "call my lawyer". I do wonder if they also spewed to the Trooper, "do you know who my mommy and daddy are"? Charitably they are idiots behaving recklessly.

Brad
He's self made, but that shouldn't influence the actions of the law regardless. Besides, if you're going to jail isn't a lawyer request the common sense thing to do, especially if you can afford one? If you get arrested in a shooting are you going to say "let's see how this plays out?"

Ive seen open carriers act worse with cops.
At least someone is willing to admit it.

I’m extremely skeptical of their story/claims as they were filming inside main perp’s car but didn’t show anything up until the arrest from inside said car.

If he was just talking crap to the cop, that seems excessive. But I could easily see the lane change being slated as aggressive driving, stopping in the middle of the road elevating it to reckless driving, which becomes an arrestable offense. Given the racing and other examples of reckless driving they filmed themselves doing in expensive exotics, I can’t really weep over a rich dweeb getting a taste of authority.
His passenger (supposedly) wasn't filming the entire time. Given the severity of the charges if he was, do you think they would want to reveal the footage before the hearing?
Looking at his other videos, the guy is a jerk. I am sure his insurance company loves his antics.
The channel does not belong to the owner of Royalty Exotics, the driver which got arrested.

The only thing excessive about the cops behavior was his level of patience.

One thing that no one has brought up was how long the guy drove on the shoulder before stopping. Seems like he just wanted to dick with that cop a little more. I like how he tried to keep the cops door open after being put in the back seat, but the cop just slammed it on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumper to bumper traffic, he tried to get over and the cop refused to let him in and that is what started the chain of events. So simply pulling to the shoulder isn't going to happen.

His charges by the way:
1. Unlawful use of a horn. :ROFLMAO: $1000 bail. Good thing no one uses air powered train horns on their lifted mall crawlers in Vegas :rolleyes:
2. Failure to maintain a lane. In bumper to bumper, copy.
3. Failure to yield to an "emergency vehicle." Yup becuase his lights were on the entire time prior to when he was trying to merge and they were exchanging words.
4. Impeding traffic, traveling to slow. Good thing it wasn't bumper to bumper...oh wait.
5. Reckless Driving, disregarding persons safety and property. Those 2mph swerves in bumper to bumper are out of control.
6. Intimidating a public officer. Da fuq, for asking for his lawyer or honking with his full semi auto car horn?

Like when the guy kicked the cops door trying to not allow him to close it? That would be resisting arrest if the cop wanted to be an ass. Not saying it would be brought by the DA, but would make the guys bail jump a bit. He got off lucky with the intimidation charge.

I know the guy in the McLaren with Alaska Plates. Hes a super Dbag. Ive seen him drive on the shoulder in triple digits (I was on my bike north of 110 when he passed me).

Only addressing the incident in the time frame mentioned in my original post, not what took place prior. With that said, here is a leo, on duty in a marked car, asking a tuner to show off on public roads.

Then a little closer to home...
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/officer-was-driving-109/

In the moments before officer James Manor plowed into a pickup attempting a left turn, he was driving his patrol car 109 mph without flashing lights or siren, Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Wednesday.

He's self made, but that shouldn't influence the actions of the law regardless. Besides, if you're going to jail isn't a lawyer request the common sense thing to do, especially if you can afford one? If you get arrested in a shooting are you going to say "let's see how this plays out?"

At least someone is willing to admit it.

His passenger (supposedly) wasn't filming the entire time. Given the severity of the charges if he was, do you think they would want to reveal the footage before the hearing?

The channel does not belong to the owner of Royalty Exotics, the driver which got arrested.

Bumper to bumper traffic, he tried to get over and the cop refused to let him in and that is what started the chain of events. So simply pulling to the shoulder isn't going to happen.

His charges by the way:
1. Unlawful use of a horn. :ROFLMAO: $1000 bail. Good thing no one uses air powered train horns on their lifted mall crawlers in Vegas :rolleyes:
2. Failure to maintain a lane. In bumper to bumper, copy.
3. Failure to yield to an "emergency vehicle." Yup becuase his lights were on the entire time prior to when he was trying to merge and they were exchanging words.
4. Impeding traffic, traveling to slow. Good thing it wasn't bumper to bumper...oh wait.
5. Reckless Driving, disregarding persons safety and property. Those 2mph swerves in bumper to bumper are out of control.
6. Intimidating a public officer. Da fuq, for asking for his lawyer or honking with his full semi auto car horn?
1- Can't honk except to avoid a collision. So, he violated that
2- He crossed the double white line trying to get over- Pretty simple
3- The idiot stopped in the middle of the freeway. I am pretty sure that you are supposed to pull to the right and not stop in a lane
4- See above. Can't stop in the middle of the freeway
5- No idea what he was doing before this or about it
6- Kicking the car door isn't intimidating I guess. I am guessing you don't know what was said either.

You say the channel isn't his, but he is the same idiot in some of the other videos.

1- Can't honk except to avoid a collision. So, he violated that
2- He crossed the double white line trying to get over- Pretty simple
3- The idiot stopped in the middle of the freeway. I am pretty sure that you are supposed to pull to the right and not stop in a lane
4- See above. Can't stop in the middle of the freeway
5- No idea what he was doing before this or about it
6- Kicking the car door isn't intimidating I guess. I am guessing you don't know what was said either.

You say the channel isn't his, but he is the same idiot in some of the other videos.
1. Because there was so much room in bumper to bumper no collision is possible? :unsure: NV Rev Stat § 484D.400 (2013)
A person driving a motor vehicle shall, when reasonably necessary to ensure safe operation, give audible warning with the horn, but shall not otherwise use the horn when upon a highway. Merging in stop and go traffic, trying to give warning to opposing traffic or gain their attention seems like a safe thing to do. Nothing in the statue specifies avoiding a collision is the only legal use of a horn...
2. No he didn't, he only crossed a double white AFTER the cop initiated the stop and finally directed him to the shoulder.

3. Stop and go traffic, and by your argument in #2 he wasn't supposed to cross a double white, so which is it?
4. Bumper to bumper, didn't sound like the cop was on the PA directing him to continue to the right before exiting his own vehicle. Maybe "the idiot" was stopping to allow the officer by in case it wasn't for him? Considering he couldn't pull any farther to the right due to vehicles in his way...and that pesky double white line.
5. Exactly, neither did the cop or else he would have stopped him prior to the honking for such a severe safety hazard to the public.
6. He had his leg crushed, not kicking it. Didn't do his due diligence to secure his detainee is noteworthy as well.

Re: Channel not his, if you watched "other videos" you would see the narrative is not coming from him, they are friends. The "about" tab on his channel would have saved you having to process more of "that idiot" as well.

Main thing is everyone made it home safe...eventually. :cool:

1. Because there was so much room in bumper to bumper no collision is possible? :unsure: NV Rev Stat § 484D.400 (2013)
A person driving a motor vehicle shall, when reasonably necessary to ensure safe operation, give audible warning with the horn, but shall not otherwise use the horn when upon a highway. Merging in stop and go traffic, trying to give warning to opposing traffic or gain their attention seems like a safe thing to do. Nothing in the statue specifies avoiding a collision is the only legal use of a horn...
2. No he didn't, he only crossed a double white AFTER the cop initiated the stop and finally directed him to the shoulder.

3. Stop and go traffic, and by your argument in #2 he wasn't supposed to cross a double white, so which is it?
4. Bumper to bumper, didn't sound like the cop was on the PA directing him to continue to the right before exiting his own vehicle. Maybe "the idiot" was stopping to allow the officer by in case it wasn't for him? Considering he couldn't pull any farther to the right due to vehicles in his way...and that pesky double white line.
5. Exactly, neither did the cop or else he would have stopped him prior to the honking for such a severe safety hazard to the public.
6. He had his leg crushed, not kicking it. Didn't do his due diligence to secure his detainee is noteworthy as well.

Re: Channel not his, if you watched "other videos" you would see the narrative is not coming from him, they are friends. The "about" tab on his channel would have saved you having to process more of "that idiot" as well.

Main thing is everyone made it home safe...eventually.:cool:
So, why was he honking? To avoid a collision?
2- Look at 14:35. The guy wants to share the lane with the cop. Sorry, but I am sure that is a lane violation.
3- Still can't stop in a lane. There is that silly law about yielding to police vehicles
4- The law says pull to the right. He didn't.
5- His nice driving was evident in the beginning of the video......
6- Leg crushed? OK.

Guess we are going to have to disagree about this moron. Guy drives like an idiot. His videos will serve a great purpose when he gets sued.

I hope the spotlight he wants is going to make him happy. Nothing like begging the govt. to come check you out, especially for a business that is heavily regulated.

So, why was he honking? To avoid a collision?
2- Look at 14:35. The guy wants to share the lane with the cop. Sorry, but I am sure that is a lane violation.
3- Still can't stop in a lane. There is that silly law about yielding to police vehicles
4- The law says pull to the right. He didn't.
5- His nice driving was evident in the beginning of the video......
6- Leg crushed? OK.

Guess we are going to have to disagree about this moron. Guy drives like an idiot. His videos will serve a great purpose when he gets sued.

I hope the spotlight he wants is going to make him happy. Nothing like begging the govt. to come check you out, especially for a business that is heavily regulated.
He was honking to get his attention (probably on the phone, since they are exempt) as to why he wasn't letting him merge. Thus started the side by side rolling convo, then when the opening came about the idiot pulled in and proceeded to get stopped.

2- They were talking after the horn honk, each maintaining their own lane...
3- Again bumper to bumper, and you're not obligated to yield to an officer when no emergency lights or sirens are in use. NRS specifically stating otherwise...
4- Again, bumper to bumper, see previous reply. For both their safety wouldn't it have been prudent to advise the idiot to move over via the PA versus putting his life at risk in the rush of bumper to bumper traffic?
5- Again, talking about the infractions he witnessed at hand. He would have no knowledge or evidence to produce for the charges based on this or others videos of the day as they went up after, he was bailed out by the time the video was uploaded, if they had gone that route.
6- Glad you agree ;)

Re: disagree, as I already said above, main thing is everyone made it home safe...eventually. :cool: