Fast Service

Member (9mm)
I stopped off today to pick up some old revolvers that I had sent to me. I was in a rush to get out due to a prior arrangement about an hour later on the other side of town. They got me in and out very quickly so that I didn't miss my appointment. I picked up my birthday gift there, and got to my appointment on time. I was happy.

I stopped off today to pick up some old revolvers that I had sent to me. I was in a rush to get out due to a prior arrangement about an hour later on the other side of town. They got me in and out very quickly so that I didn't miss my appointment. I picked up my birthday gift there, and got to my appointment on time. I was happy.
I had the same experience with a shotgun I had transferred. I was in and out in 25 minutes even though the place was packed.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I will be picking up another Glock from NFA soon. I better get some damn fast service when I go in. :smilewinkgrin: I never had an issue with anyone at NFA and the service has been great.

Paulie

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I was there on Monday to pick-up 2 transfer pistols. In and out in 25 minutes. They have everything running very smoothly there even when things are busy.

Member (9mm)
I was there on Monday to pick-up 2 transfer pistols. In and out in 25 minutes. They have everything running very smoothly there even when things are busy.
I am not sure I was even there for 25 minutes. Late afternoon, quite a few people in the store, and I was in and out quickly. Even the background check was quick was I was surprised at because last time I was there I was told that sometimes you are on hold for a long time due to the number of calls. Guess I was really lucky that there weren't a lot of people calling for background checks.

setite

I agree with the OP. I have been in here a few times and they are good about being efficient. Plus they light the store better than American Shooters, where they are slow and the lack of light is depressing.

Also they don't make me feel like a criminal. Maybe it's the area, but at American Shooters when I am just looking around everytime I look up I'm being looked at. It's like shopping at wal-mart late at night.

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You guys Rock, I was expecting at least a 2 hour wait, but no... even with the goings on next door I was able to approach Cliff for a new set of night sights for my G17 and a BC for a lower and you guys even had the mags I needed for the boy and his new gun + a few other things.

Service was Great as well as the employee that helped me out.

Thanks Much,

DesertDogg

I agree with the OP. I have been in here a few times and they are good about being efficient. Plus they light the store better than American Shooters, where they are slow and the lack of light is depressing.

Also they don't make me feel like a criminal. Maybe it's the area, but at American Shooters when I am just looking around everytime I look up I'm being looked at. It's like shopping at wal-mart late at night.
Who the hell shops at walmart late at night!! LOL Jus kidding!

A-Shooters isnt the friendliest place, I prefer Kelly's, been going to him for 15yrs or so. Im going to check out NFA soon tho.