• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FFL Transfer Went Well

Komboloi

The Dude Abides
Forum Supporter
I needed to transfer a gun to a buddy out of state, so I took the gun to 2nd Amendment Gun Shop. $25 transfer fee seemed reasonable (I was quoted $40 at another shop), since Manny did all the UPS paperwork. The people were very friendly and easy to work with. Decent selection of guns. Ammo too, and in most of the popular calibers, though the prices reflect current realities (in other words, high).

I noted that this shop uses Davidson's as its primary gun distributor. That means if you want something specific, you can go to the Davidson's website, see if they have it in stock, and have it shipped for delivery at 2nd Amendment.

All in all, a decent small local brick and mortar shop. Very convenient (depending on where you live) off US95 and Craig.

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
I needed to transfer a gun to a buddy out of state, so I took the gun to 2nd Amendment Gun Shop. $25 transfer fee seemed reasonable (I was quoted $40 at another shop), since Manny did all the UPS paperwork. The people were very friendly and easy to work with. Decent selection of guns. Ammo too, and in most of the popular calibers, though the prices reflect current realities (in other words, high).

I noted that this shop uses Davidson's as its primary gun distributor. That means if you want something specific, you can go to the Davidson's website, see if they have it in stock, and have it shipped for delivery at 2nd Amendment.

All in all, a decent small local brick and mortar shop. Very convenient (depending on where you live) off US95 and Craig.
Glad you had a good experience at the shop. We take pride in customer service. Once again thank you, and we hope to see you again soon.