Fish Fry in Las Vegas

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Hey guys,

Looking for a good old Wisconsin fish fry, any one have a good spot? Thanks.

PonyDriver

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
The Draft House on North North Rancho Dr. Does a good Wisconsin style Walleye dinner and cheese curds. They are a good ole Wisconsin bar / Restarant. Very Family friendly.

LASCHRIS

Life is hard enough. It's harder when your stupid
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Wisconsin fish fry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One version of a Wisconsin fish fry is when a group of cheese heads drive their pickups pulling ice shanty's out to the local lake. Everything must be set up before the packers game. Everyone is wearing green and gold. A good spot is found, and one pound slab crappies are pulled up through holes in the ice, under the shanty's. The fish are cleaned on site, dipped in a old time family recipe of egg batter and corn meal. They are deep fried with a propane powered deep fryer. Everyone drinks copious amounts of Leinenkugel beer, Jägermeister, and peppermint schnapps. Drunken people are seen walking back of the shanties to relive themselves and write their names in the snow. Spontaneous projectile vomiting often occurs when leaving the comfort of a warm cigarette smoke filled shanty A good time is had by all. Everyone is schnookered and having a great time. "Uff Da!" The shanties are left on the lake for next time. Removed before ice out. I gave up all that to come here? WTF is wrong with me.

Last edited:

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
One version of a Wisconsin fish fry is when a group of cheese heads drive their pickups pulling ice shanty's out to the local lake. Everything must be set up before the packers game. Everyone is wearing green and gold. A good spot is found, and one pound slab crappies are pulled up through holes in the ice, under the shanty's. The fish are cleaned on site, dipped in a old time family recipe of egg batter and corn meal. They are deep fried with a propane powered deep fryer. Everyone drinks copious amounts of Leinenkugel beer, Jägermeister, and peppermint schnapps. Drunken people are seen walking back of the shanties to relive themselves and write their names in the snow. Spontaneous projectile vomiting often occurs when leaving the comfort of a warm cigarette smoke filled shanty A good time is had by all. Everyone is schnookered and having a great time. "Uff Da!" The shanties are left on the lake for next time. Removed before ice out. I gave up all that to come here? WTF is wrong with me.
Thanks for the info! It sounds like a great time! It’s ok I gave up luau’s, beaches, beautiful women, great hospitality, to come out here.🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk